BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
I love tgese designs! So pretty and fun! I love how effective they are at scrubbing off the stuck on gunk my pans sometimes aquire. Yet, so gentle ony non stick surfaces. They never leave a scratch!
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I love these dish sponges! Not only do they come in cute, fun, colors and designs. They are extremely durable. They can help you remove even the most subborn, stuck on food from your dishes and pans!
Whitney P.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Fun colors and available for cheap almost anywhere but gets super funky smelling super fast. It's a lingering smell that as soon as it touches your skin, you're toast because it will not go away!
Jan K.
These not only look cute in the kitchen but clean up messes and dishes well. It is a great value and I have not been disappointed. I use these on dirty dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. It works well and the design gets me a little more motivated to clean.
Nina T.
North Wales, PA
I love these sponges. They last long and get the job done. They come in multi packs which is great making the pricepoint awsome. Their colors are pretty snd most important they do not break apart quickly. I always buy them.
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love the fun prints but they also work great, I wash dishes, scrub counters, toilets, bathtubs with them! I keep multiples on hand and in each location! They don't break or disintegrate at all!
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
These are my absolute favorite dish scrubbers! They are so cute too! They get the stuck on food off so easily and dont leave any scratches, they never fail me. I purchase mine from Target and Walm,art normally. I will continue to sue these sponges for my dishes!
Stacey C.
Watsontown, PA
I have tried other sponges, and for some reason the soap doesn't stay in other sponges very well. These sponges hold the soap and clean my dishes without excessive scrubbing. Highly recommended.
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the best sponges! I recommend these sponges because they are cut to fit comfortably in your hands. Don't take the light duty lightly it really scrubs but gently if that makes any sense.
Allison B.
I use these sponges, and cannot give them up. I have bought them for years. The fun design and light scrub works for me! Always in a multi-pack so one is always ready when you toss an old one.
Wendi T.