BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my dishes fresh. It smells so good when I use it. I love that it doesn't have that nasty bleach smell. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Bruna
Great product, it really does what it says and even better! I couldn't imagine a better quality! The service was excellent too, the package was in perfect conditions and the price it's awesome. I highly recommend ❤
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
If you have to do a dirty job, why not do it with a cute sponge? I love how well these sponges work in the bathroom and kitchen. Plus, the various colors make it easier to distinguish which sponge is for a task.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Good sturdy sponges last quite a while even when disinfecting in the microwave. I purchase these at Target. The designs are cute too. This is typically the brand I purchase, so I would buy again due to the quality.
Stephina F.
Phoenix
I like the cute patterns this brand comes out with. They are all very festive and vibrant. It is a good value and you can often times find a good coupon for this product and get it at a great deal! I love it!
Aimee S.
Good sponges! They do their job without scratches, as they claim. The scrubbing part does fall off more quickly than other sponges I've used and they don't hold up to getting cleaned in the dishwasher either.
Erica F.
TROY, MI
Love the three pack of sponges and the rough side for those hard to reach area and the soft side for the not so rough areas. They get those stubborn makes on the pots and pans clean and are soft, fluffy and pretty.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
Ocelo sponges light duty is one of the best sponges on the market. These sponges last a lot longer than others. A lot of sponges break up into pieces but not Ocelo. Ill always buy these sponges for cleaning.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
I don't like cleaning , but I do like it when I use good products that make the job easier . These sponges are sturdy , affordable , and durable . They hold up to scrubbing dishes , sinks , tubs and floors !
Alana C.
I am a girlie girl so I primarily get these because of their designs. I like that they are scruffy on 1 side and regular on the other. I do however hate that the two sides come apart after just a few uses.
Wendi T.