BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Melissa Z.
Clean dishes as they are supposed to. Not a bad price. I will continue to purchase them.
A S.
Windsor, PA
Love these sponges. They are the only ones I will use in the house! The colors are great.
Tina J.
Roebuck, SC
I like these sponges. The patterns liven up the kitchen. I just hate they stink so fast.
Nikki G.
Bella Vista
These leave my dishes (AND PANS!) very clean! They are comfy due to the hour glass shape.
Janae D.
Scrubs away all the grease and dirt. Looks good on my
Counter and doesn't fall apart wasy
Jamie W.
Nolensville, TN
They work as well as any other sponge. The colors do fade and get ball-y pretty quickly.
Nina C.
Towanda , PA
Good for everyday use. Sponges are great for light duty messes. Good price for the value.
Whitney H.
Vero Beach
Love these sponges. They work really well and don't fall apart after two idea like some.
Misty P.
Russellville, AR
These sponges have very cute colors and patterns. I use them in my kitchen and bathroom.
Trina S.
Saint Michael, PA
I like a long lasting scrub sponge and these work pretty good and are reasonibly priced.
Wendi T.