BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Kaylee W.
Lake City
Hard to find a sponge that holds up as well as ocelo sponges. I use them mainly to do dishes...
Jennifer F.
Mount Clare, WV
Great sponges. Don't fall apart easily. Great sponge for the money. Would definitely recommend.
Lisa L.
Swords Creek
Great multiuse sponge! Works great on dishes, countertops, stovetop and for cleaning the frig!
Heather V.
Asheboro, NC
Very pretty and very cost effective! These sponges work great, and actually last quite a while.
Olivia F.
Cleveland, OH
These sponges are my absolute favorite. They give that deep clean that most sponges can't give.
These are my favorite sponges! I love them and I try to get them every time I get new sponges.
Jamie D.
They wear our pretty quick. But for the price I will continue to buy them and replace as needed
Chelsea T.
Hayden, AL
These aren't the best sponges but get the job done. They fall apart a lot faster than expected
Jodie R.
Salvisa, KY
Love them the scrubber part really works on my pots and pans without scratching them up .....
Racquel W.
Orlando, FL
I have been using these sponges for a long time now and will continue to. They are affordable
Wendi T.