BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
crystal a.
I like these sponges they last a good while and they come with more than one which is very handy
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
These sponges are great. They are inexpensive and the aren't so harsh that they scratch my pans.
Danielle L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Like the fun designs. Makes me slightly happier while doing something I don't enjoy. Dishes lol.
Erica A.
love this product definitely a kitchen must have. great price and sometimes can find them on sale
Shannon S.
Harrogate, TN
These sponges get the job done! I like the scrubber on one side for when you have stuck on food.
Esta esponja, é otma para se usar é maravilhosa e macia para deixar todo bem limpo e bem cuidado
Andrea F.
Irving, Texas
Purchased at: Walmart
Great pack long lasting product highly recommend because it does the job and it’s very affordable
Courtney A.
Lynnwood, WA
Love the fun colors these sponges come in, almost makes the doing the dishes fun. I said almost.
Christine T.
Apo, AE
Fun colors and great performance. I like the performance, as these last for at least three weeks.
Kimberly L.
Seymour, TN
I like the bigger size, it makes them easy to handle. I use them to clean my dishes and my sink.
Wendi T.