BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Angel B.
Savannah, GA
I love these sponge! The are great for scrubbing dishes.. and super colorful and hold up well
Giselle R.
I use this product everyday and I'm glad I stumbled upon it at Walmart couple of months ago.
Michelle J.
Mansfield, OH
These sponges are a good value and last for a reasonable amount of time before they ware our.
Kenna H.
Kimberly , Al
Love these they are very durable as well as extremely cute when they are sitting on you sink.
Dana D.
These are my favorite sponges. I even send them through the dishwasher and they last longer.
Melissa E.
Bakersfield, CA
These are the one we always buy
Work great.
Good cleaning power always buy them And like them
Desirae B.
El Cajon, CA
I'm a fan of these sponges. Really like the colorful designs they have. They work pretty well
Jodie R.
Salvisa, KY
Love them the scrubber part really works on my pots and pans without scratching them up .....
Tresa B.
These are awesome sponges. They work great and cone in fun designs so cleaning isn't so bad.
Trudy F.
Windber , PA
Work well, they do not Frey as easy assume do. Easy to rinse out and use again, on light jobs
Wendi T.