BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Spring H.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product, just the right amount of stength to get heavy dirt/food off,and easy on the surface
Sara K.
East Carondelet
These sponges get the job done. Even the toughest baked on stuff comes right off. And a great value
Tiffanie M.
Lancaster, KY
These are my most purchased brand of sponges. They seem to last the longest, without falling apart.
Jasmine O.
Lovington, NM
The sponges aren't very long lasting but I do love the cute patterns you can find with this brand.
Jessica M.
Dry Ridge, KY
I love these sponges. They're soft and clean and are easily cleaned with a cycle in the diahwasher.
Alejandra P.
This are pretty and soft sponges I usually changes them every month, and they are not so expensive
Hilda R.
NEW BEDFORD, MA
Its a good sponge. I mean it's a sponge and I use it to wash dishes and counters. I buy this alot.
michele c.
Cute fun colors and patterns. I get them to be honest cause they are fun and they make me happy lol
Yaritza C.
Melrose Park, IL
I love these. Cute sponge. Gets the job done. They are tough and can handle a lot. Very absorbent.
hannah b.
They last for a very long time and are easy to keep clean, very effective will continue to purchase
Wendi T.