BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Heather V.
Liberty, NC
Very pretty and very cost effective! These sponges work great, and actually last quite a while.
Jennifer F.
Mount Clare, WV
Great sponges. Don't fall apart easily. Great sponge for the money. Would definitely recommend.
Kaylee W.
Lake City
Hard to find a sponge that holds up as well as ocelo sponges. I use them mainly to do dishes...
These are my favorite sponges! I love them and I try to get them every time I get new sponges.
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great sponges! They clean well, but they aren't abrasive and don't scratch surfaces.
Jeremie w.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Easy to hold and clean up any mess with this product. I tell everyone to use them to clean with
Lindsey T.
Columbia, SC
These are cute and affordable! They seem to last awhile and there are great patterns available.
Chelsea T.
Hayden, AL
These aren't the best sponges but get the job done. They fall apart a lot faster than expected
Haley C.
Evans, GA
Super cute designs! Great scrubby and lasts for quite a while. We love these! Great price too.
edna s.
Weslaco, TX
They really do their work I like them and they do last me some quiet time. I love them sponges.
Wendi T.