BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Patra B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I always use these sponges. They don't scratch my pots and pans and the shape fits my hand well.
Shannon S.
Harrogate, TN
These sponges get the job done! I like the scrubber on one side for when you have stuck on food.
Danielle L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Like the fun designs. Makes me slightly happier while doing something I don't enjoy. Dishes lol.
Sulema W.
Waxahachie, TX
These scrub sponges did the job with dish washing soap and hot water. I recommend these sponges.
Desiree V.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these. They last ling and clean well. Holds soap very well also. I never buy anything else
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
Works very well. I use these daily and am never disappointed. I love the fun prints on them also!
Cristina T.
Cedar Grove, NJ
These OCelo sponges are great. they are super cute and definitely get the dishwashing job done !
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
These sponges are great. They are inexpensive and the aren't so harsh that they scratch my pans.
Erica K.
Arcadia, FL
Always has cute patterns and seems to last the longest out of any other sponges I've used before.
Marcie H.
Wallingford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great sponges! They clean well, but they aren't abrasive and don't scratch surfaces.
Wendi T.