BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Christine T.
Apo, AE
Fun colors and great performance. I like the performance, as these last for at least three weeks.
Desiree V.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these. They last ling and clean well. Holds soap very well also. I never buy anything else
Samantha L.
Pleasanton, TX
Inexpensive affordable. Gets the job done. Use it very chance I get. My dishes are squeaky clean.
tracey h.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these sponges first off the price is good. They last a long time and they remove the food
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
Pretty much the only reason I buy these is the great designs they come in. The do work great too.
Sulema W.
Waxahachie, TX
These scrub sponges did the job with dish washing soap and hot water. I recommend these sponges.
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
These are my favorite sponges. They don't smell gross. And I love that they have pretty patterns.
Courtney A.
Lynnwood, WA
Love the fun colors these sponges come in, almost makes the doing the dishes fun. I said almost.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
These sponges ate my family's go to for dish and counter cleaning. Inexpensive and long lasting.
Erica K.
Arcadia, FL
Always has cute patterns and seems to last the longest out of any other sponges I've used before.
Wendi T.