BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jessica I.
Trenton, NJ
These sponges are awesome for everyday cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom. They don't scratch or scape dishes or surfaces and they clean great. They also last a pretty long time and don't get stinky like other sponges.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA
I love these sponges but they don't last very long. I go through about 1 a week. I've never tried to wash them but I may look that up. They smell after a week just the "old water" smell. This is all sponges I'm sure.
April C.
Jackson, MI
These sponges to what sponges do.  They work well, but the best thing about them is that they are pretty!  I don't want to use a boring sponge, or keep one out where I have to look at it if it's not pretty.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so adorable! However, they're more for wiping down surfaces and doing dishes without anything caked on. Just as they say light duty. Don't use them for pans because the scrubber part falls apart pretty quick.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
They are cute but really aren't the best for scrubbing bad stuck on food to different dishes. They lasted me a while I just didn't feel like they were the best cleaning tools and didn't really hold their shape at all.
Bernadette A.
Washington, DC
Cute, basic sponges. They come in different, fun, bright designs. I buy these when they are on sale at target. What I love most is that they are pretty durable. I highly recommend these to others, especially if on sale!
Rebecca S.
Clarion, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
On the higher end. They last quite a while for me. Love the cute designs and they hold soap wonderfully. Thumbs up!! If I want to spend a few more pennies this is that brand I go for! I would definitely keep buying.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I absolutely love these sponges. They work like magic and are reasonably priced. Nothing catches my attention more than the packaging. I love the prints and designs on the sponges. Overall these are a great product.
Andie R.
Tucson, AZ
If you have to do a dirty job, why not do it with a cute sponge? I love how well these sponges work in the bathroom and kitchen. Plus, the various colors make it easier to distinguish which sponge is for a task.
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Good sturdy sponges last quite a while even when disinfecting in the microwave. I purchase these at Target. The designs are cute too. This is typically the brand I purchase, so I would buy again due to the quality.
Wendi T.