BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Laura T.
Love these sponges. They are cute and they work great!! They don't fall apart with tough scrubbing.
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges, you can use them for anything and they come in different colors and designs.
Lianna V.
Anaheim, CA
Fun patterns works ok it's a sponge scrubber is not the best only and they don't last long at all
Charming S.
Hudson, NY
These sponges are great. They are inexpensive and the aren't so harsh that they scratch my pans.
Sandy A.
Bonner Springs, KS
Works very well. I use these daily and am never disappointed. I love the fun prints on them also!
Marissa S.
WAKEMAN, OH
Great sponge. They last a lot time and get thr job done. Always getting off hard stuck on things.
Kimberly L.
I like the bigger size, it makes them easy to handle. I use them to clean my dishes and my sink.
tracey h.
Philadelphia, PA
I like these sponges first off the price is good. They last a long time and they remove the food
crystal a.
I like these sponges they last a good while and they come with more than one which is very handy
Sulema W.
Waxahachie, TX
These scrub sponges did the job with dish washing soap and hot water. I recommend these sponges.
Wendi T.