BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Denise R.
Super cute colors. Work great, love the price totally affordable. Very durable and gets the job done
Natasha C.
Burlington, VT
Good for just cleaning around the house nothing that's heavy duty though. And add color to the area..
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
I love my ocelo sponges!! I can use them confidently knowing that they won't scratch my good dishes.
Crystal A.
Cuba, IL
Love the double sides. Also the patterns are super cute. Makes washing dishes fun. My kids love them.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Kind of a waste. It is a one time use for me because I am a germaphobe. I prefer tough paper towels.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love them! They hold quite a bit of soap. It makes it easier to clean things off your pot and pan.
Allysa G.
Rochester, NY
nice sponge that definitely helps get the grease and grime off of everything. they last a while too.
Gretchen P.
Vancouver, WA
You really can't go wrong with something that does the work for you. And it's fun to have some color
Kelsey S.
Brazil, IN
These didn't last near as long as I was hoping they would. I'll stick to my old sponges from now on.
Monica H.
San Antonio, TX
I like these sponges. I like the decorations on them. I just usually buy these when they are on sale.
Wendi T.