BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jenna S.
San Jose, CA
Great sponge, holds up to heavy scrubbing. Does not mildew or
Smell. Always my go to when shopping.
Hilda R.
New Bedford, MA
Its a good sponge. I mean it's a sponge and I use it to wash dishes and counters. I buy this alot.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Doesn't scratch my pans and the cute designs are just a plus. The scrubbing side is very effective
Alejandra P.
This are pretty and soft sponges I usually changes them every month, and they are not so expensive
Laura T.
Love these sponges. They are cute and they work great!! They don't fall apart with tough scrubbing.
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I don't mind leaving these on my sink because they are cute patterned and also help me do the job.
Yaritza C.
Melrose Park, IL
I love these. Cute sponge. Gets the job done. They are tough and can handle a lot. Very absorbent.
Amber M.
Chelsea, MI
The cute packaging is nice! Love the sponges, works great. Last a while until need to
Be replaced.
Annie R.
Big Lake, MN
I will always keep purchasing these! Quick, easy, affordable and they are sold everywhere I think.
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love these sponges! They work great for light scrubbing or cleaning...they also last a l ng time
Wendi T.