BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Annie R.
Big Lake, MN
I will always keep purchasing these! Quick, easy, affordable and they are sold everywhere I think.
Jenna S.
San Jose, CA
Great sponge, holds up to heavy scrubbing. Does not mildew or
Smell. Always my go to when shopping.
Heather G.
Blythewood, SC
Some of my favorite scrub sponges. Inexpensive but work great! Love the patterns they come in too!
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I don't mind leaving these on my sink because they are cute patterned and also help me do the job.
Yaritza C.
Melrose Park, IL
I love these. Cute sponge. Gets the job done. They are tough and can handle a lot. Very absorbent.
Jessica M.
Dry Ridge, KY
I love these sponges. They're soft and clean and are easily cleaned with a cycle in the diahwasher.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Doesn't scratch my pans and the cute designs are just a plus. The scrubbing side is very effective
Laura T.
Love these sponges. They are cute and they work great!! They don't fall apart with tough scrubbing.
Stephanie C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Great sponges. Cute patterns and colors. Long lasting and don't fall apart like some cheap sponges.
tiana l.
Temecula, CA
Get the job done! Don't separate after multiple uses! Definitely one of the best sponges I've used
Wendi T.