BY O-CEL-O #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Monica H.
San Antonio, TX
I like these sponges. I like the decorations on them. I just usually buy these when they are on sale.
Julie N.
Hodgenville , KY
Favorite sponges for dishes and cleaning the whole house. Great scrubbers and really get the job done
Nicole I.
Pinson, TN
Great all around sponges, clean well, they don’t fall apart and you get two in a package.Price is ok
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
I love my ocelo sponges!! I can use them confidently knowing that they won't scratch my good dishes.
Denise R.
Super cute colors. Work great, love the price totally affordable. Very durable and gets the job done
Allysa G.
Rochester, NY
nice sponge that definitely helps get the grease and grime off of everything. they last a while too.
Kelsey S.
Brazil, IN
These didn't last near as long as I was hoping they would. I'll stick to my old sponges from now on.
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Kind of a waste. It is a one time use for me because I am a germaphobe. I prefer tough paper towels.
Ashley H.
Orlando, FL
Great quality these are usually the sponges I go for when shopping they last a decent amount of time
Shayna S.
Cleveland, TN
I always enjoy the designs of these sponges, plus they get the job done! What more could you ask for?
Wendi T.