BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Northport, AL
I like the fun colors and patterns. They work really well. I like the shape and they are easy to hold
Nikole N.
Laurel Hill, FL
Kind of a waste. It is a one time use for me because I am a germaphobe. I prefer tough paper towels.
Kim V.
Butler, TN
Average dish scrubber. It gets the job done but it could last longer and not pick up as much residue
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
I love my ocelo sponges!! I can use them confidently knowing that they won't scratch my good dishes.
Christina S.
Rochester, NY
Good sponges that have lasting power. They don't get smelly which is nice. Do a great job cleaning.
Heather G.
Blythewood, SC
Some of my favorite scrub sponges. Inexpensive but work great! Love the patterns they come in too!
Amanda A.
Millport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges, you can use them for anything and they come in different colors and designs.
Sallie S.
Cresson, TX
Doesn't scratch my pans and the cute designs are just a plus. The scrubbing side is very effective
erica w.
Anna, TX
I love these sponges! They work great for light scrubbing or cleaning...they also last a l ng time
Yvonne N.
Oakland Park, FL
These are my favorite sponges, they last for a long time and work well, plus, they are really cute.
Wendi T.