BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Denise R.
Super cute colors. Work great, love the price totally affordable. Very durable and gets the job done
Karen B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Not worth it expensive & they don't do well at getting dirt of dishes to well . Would not repurchase .
Jennifer M.
Poplarville, MS
I love my ocelo sponges!! I can use them confidently knowing that they won't scratch my good dishes.
Shayna S.
Cleveland, TN
I always enjoy the designs of these sponges, plus they get the job done! What more could you ask for?
Crystal A.
Cuba, IL
Love the double sides. Also the patterns are super cute. Makes washing dishes fun. My kids love them.
These seem to last the longest. You get your monies worth with this product. True no scratch product.
Brittany B.
Northport, AL
I like the fun colors and patterns. They work really well. I like the shape and they are easy to hold
Rachel M.
Cleveland, OH
Love the patterns! These sponges are multi use! I have one for the kitchen, and one in my bathroom!!!
Liliana H.
Me fascinan !
Son muy resistentes y no rayan
Ademas de tenet un buen precio
Sus colores son hermosos
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love them! They hold quite a bit of soap. It makes it easier to clean things off your pot and pan.
Wendi T.