BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Maira A.
Yolo, CA
Good quality . good with dishes clean good. Last as much a i need them. Love the patterns on the sponge.
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
These are a great option for light jobs, like my non stick pans. I continue to purchase again and again.
Shante R.
Ocoee, FL
I like these pads. I used them all around the house from cleaning the bathroom to washing dish with them
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
Vons Grocery stores...Sponges are sponges. I have just as good luck at Dollar Tree! what more can I say?
Erica B.
Love these because of the cool prints they come in. It just makes doing the dishes a lil more enjoyable.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
I love the 3 pack o cel o songes. I also use the wound sponges and they last a long time and clean great!
Heidi S.
Prescott
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just really like the print on them they are great working sponges that get the job done and look great!
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Use these sponges for almost everything work great in the kitchen as well as for cleaning in the restroom
Whitney R.
West Unity, OH
They get the job done. I sanitize it every week. Have had the same sponge for 1 months now, really last.
Katilyn K.
bethlehem
Works well. Holds up nicely and lots of fun patterns. Use mainly for dishes and basic kitchen clean up.
Wendi T.