BY O-CEL-O #20 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Rachel W.
I buy these a lot for my college apartment! I love the designs and colors. These sponges last a while too
Sugey n.
O-cel-o sponges last a while and come in great colorful designs totally recommend the designs are awesome
Amanda C.
I like these sponges because of the shape and hard surface. I can use the sponge for multiple cleanings.
Jennifer G.
Absolutely love these sponges they work very well ! They dnt scratch or anything ! It is a great product
Christina K.
I really like this proud not only is it really cute in my kitchen but it actually does a really good job
Abra C.
Columbus, GA
These are cheap and work well. I don't feel bad using them, then throwing them away after they are yuck.
Natausha B.
We recently bought these and they are great. They clean well and do the job. They were a good price too.
Constance P.
Charlotte, NC
Love to use these sponges. They don't scratch my dishes and last a long time. Will continue to buy these.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a must! The scrubber side scrubs so well holds soap wonderfully. Love the sponge texture! Love!
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
Product works exceptionally well. Doesn't fall apart like other brands and doesn't scratch your cookware.
Wendi T.