BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Gloria M.
Nordheim, TX
I love this brand of sponge and they last a long time great for the price must have this on my kitchen
Shawna W.
Will NOT purchase this brand again, the sponge gets wet and after a day it stinks so bad! Disappointing
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Love these sponges and they are so cute. They work really good and are strong for all dishes and pans.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are good sponges. We don't have a dish washer so I use sponges a lot these last a good while too!
Chelsea F.
Arlington, TX
The "no scratch" is nice but also makes it hard to get some dishes clean that have have stuck on food.
Amber D.
Muir, PA
Nothing spectacular. It's a sponge. It works. I like the cute designs and different colors you can get.
Chiqueta H.
N Little Rock, AR
Great for washing dishes and cleaning counters.. Very durable doesnt seperate or get worn out quickly.
Christine T.
Saint Paul, MN
Love the colors and its fun. Gets the jon done. It last pretty long, 2 month max. No smell what so ever
Geri T.
Imperial, CA
Great sponge! Super affordable. I love the gun colors and prints too. It doesn't damage my Teflon pots.
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love buying these to clean our tubs and sinks! They last a long time, and the patterns are adorable!
Wendi T.