BY O-CEL-O #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...1 Answers
gina c.
San Diego, CA
I love these sponges ! they come in cute colors and I think they last longer than other sponges I've used
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
I love these sponges! They work well and have very pretty designs on them as well!! They are fun to use!
Constance P.
Charlotte, NC
Love to use these sponges. They don't scratch my dishes and last a long time. Will continue to buy these.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a must! The scrubber side scrubs so well holds soap wonderfully. Love the sponge texture! Love!
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Use these sponges for almost everything work great in the kitchen as well as for cleaning in the restroom
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
Vons Grocery stores...Sponges are sponges. I have just as good luck at Dollar Tree! what more can I say?
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
These are a great option for light jobs, like my non stick pans. I continue to purchase again and again.
Maira A.
Yolo, CA
Good quality . good with dishes clean good. Last as much a i need them. Love the patterns on the sponge.
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
I buy these cause I can scrub my non stick pans without scratching them. These sponges are my go to brand
Amanda C.
I like these sponges because of the shape and hard surface. I can use the sponge for multiple cleanings.
Wendi T.