BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Nancy N.
Huntington, WV
These sponges are very durable. You can use them over and over. They tackle tough jobs! Worth the money.
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
Vons Grocery stores...Sponges are sponges. I have just as good luck at Dollar Tree! what more can I say?
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
I love these sponges! They work well and have very pretty designs on them as well!! They are fun to use!
Jennifer G.
Absolutely love these sponges they work very well ! They dnt scratch or anything ! It is a great product
Amanda C.
I like these sponges because of the shape and hard surface. I can use the sponge for multiple cleanings.
Sugey n.
O-cel-o sponges last a while and come in great colorful designs totally recommend the designs are awesome
Rachel W.
I buy these a lot for my college apartment! I love the designs and colors. These sponges last a while too
Shante R.
Ocoee, FL
I like these pads. I used them all around the house from cleaning the bathroom to washing dish with them
Geri T.
Imperial, CA
Great sponge! Super affordable. I love the gun colors and prints too. It doesn't damage my Teflon pots.
These sponges are my go to because they have cute colors and are usually the cheapest. Love these guys!
Wendi T.