BY O-CEL-O

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Melissa H.
Coral springs , FL
It's a sponge, it cleans my dishes. I don't know how long it lasts because I throw my sponges out every week
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
The only thing that makes these sponges better is there colors, tends to make the kitchen look a little nicer
Isabel M.
South Houston , TX
I love these sponges they have a super lasting time and are super absorbent even when i wash dishes everyday
dani c.
Roswell, GA
These are so cute but they don't last long. They have cute colors and designs so they're cute to have around.
Nhi L.
Katy, TX
Their so pretty and affordable. They work well on all type of dishes. They're very durable and last long !
Ashlee M.
Good price for what you get. Last a long time. Nice feelings as well. Also very cute. Definitely recommend
Amanda C.
I love these. Very tough and reasonably priced. I continue to repurchase these. I bought these at Walmart.
Paige M.
They are really cute. I love the designs and they are a tough sponge
I recommend any sponge from this brand
Angelica R.
San Antonio, TX
Works great for a but, however they don't seem to last very long. I would definitely try them for yourself.
Brandi H.
Brunswick, Me
Fine sponges but they weren't scrubby enough for me and they seemed to mildew faster than my other sponges.
Wendi T.