BY O-CEL-O #26 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a must! The scrubber side scrubs so well holds soap wonderfully. Love the sponge texture! Love!
Shante R.
Ocoee, FL
I like these pads. I used them all around the house from cleaning the bathroom to washing dish with them
Maira A.
Yolo, CA
Good quality . good with dishes clean good. Last as much a i need them. Love the patterns on the sponge.
Natausha B.
We recently bought these and they are great. They clean well and do the job. They were a good price too.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
I love the 3 pack o cel o songes. I also use the wound sponges and they last a long time and clean great!
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
These are a great option for light jobs, like my non stick pans. I continue to purchase again and again.
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Use these sponges for almost everything work great in the kitchen as well as for cleaning in the restroom
Nancy N.
Huntington, WV
These sponges are very durable. You can use them over and over. They tackle tough jobs! Worth the money.
Jen L.
Austin, TX
Love the cute designs and how sturdy they are and how well they clean. They last longer than other brands
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
I buy these cause I can scrub my non stick pans without scratching them. These sponges are my go to brand
Wendi T.