BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
My most favorite kitchen sponge!! These get used many times daily in our house and always hold up well for all sorts of kitchen jobs. I rarely buy any other brands and have used O-Cel-O brand for years. I also love the cute designs and colors as well.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I had never used this brand before recently when I found these at an amazingly cheap discount at my local dollar general. I bought four packs of them because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Each sponge has a different design but the entire package will follow a color scheme. The designs are cute and trendy rather than a boring old green or yellow sponge. The scrubbing side does a pretty decent job of getting off old food that stuck to the plate. (Courtesy of my boyfriend who doesn't know how to rinse his plate after using it). The sponge lasted me well over a month of daily use before I replaced it with a fresh one. It didn't fall apart after a few washes like some other brands do. The only real dislike that I have is that I wish the scrubbing side would be a little bit thicker.
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
I usually but the O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4) . If I have a coupon i may buy something else but this is my go to sponge. I like that it has both a sponge and a scrubber. They hold up well and work well.
Daisy B.
Albuquerque , NM
Amazing dish scrub, it leaves your dishes great with no food stains or oil stains or feel oily either. Plus it's pretty and it's affordable I usually buy mine at Walmart but there's some almost at any store for about the same prize
Elizabeth C.
Plymouth, IN
Great sponges! Would recommend to everyone! They are very effective and work great! I would definitely buy again. I purchased mine at Walmart at a very reasonable price. I love that these have a scrubby side and a soft sponge side.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i always find myself going back to this brand, time and time again. the sponges last for a long time without getting gross. i do wish the scrubby side lasted a bit longer though.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I can get this pack of sponges at my local walmart for a great price. I can really only say that it works just as well as you would expect from a sponge. The scrubber side stays intact and does a good job on hard to clean dishes.
Bethanie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
There are good scrubs for all types of dishes. Their scrubber side isn't quite as strong as other, but I find that these don't stink as quickly as those other brands. It's a good product that does what it claims with a good price.
Brandy H.
Clay City, KY
The O-Cel-O scrub sponges are wonderful. They are reasonably priced and hold together better than some other brands of scrub sponges. They work great at cleaning all of your dishes and counters too. Love Love Love these sponges.
Guetty T.
lexington, ky
great quality sponge, scrubber perfect for dishes without scratching, scotch brite is best asorbs and evenly applies soaps, scrubs without effert let the pad do the work! I love these. They are better than the ones that can scratch your best cookware. Love em! definitley buy again.
Wendi T.