BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i always find myself going back to this brand, time and time again. the sponges last for a long time without getting gross. i do wish the scrubby side lasted a bit longer though.
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I can get this pack of sponges at my local walmart for a great price. I can really only say that it works just as well as you would expect from a sponge. The scrubber side stays intact and does a good job on hard to clean dishes.
Bethanie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
There are good scrubs for all types of dishes. Their scrubber side isn't quite as strong as other, but I find that these don't stink as quickly as those other brands. It's a good product that does what it claims with a good price.
Brandy H.
Clay City, KY
The O-Cel-O scrub sponges are wonderful. They are reasonably priced and hold together better than some other brands of scrub sponges. They work great at cleaning all of your dishes and counters too. Love Love Love these sponges.
melissa P.
Love the sponge. It's nice it's big it cleans really well it's really affordable. You can get it pretty much anywhere. It's easy to clean with. It does not cost a lot I definitely would buy them again and I definitely recommend them to others
Guetty T.
lexington, ky
great quality sponge, scrubber perfect for dishes without scratching, scotch brite is best asorbs and evenly applies soaps, scrubs without effert let the pad do the work! I love these. They are better than the ones that can scratch your best cookware. Love em! definitley buy again.
Alicia G.
Williamsport, PA
I love these sponges but they don't last very long. I go through about 1 a week. I've never tried to wash them but I may look that up. They smell after a week just the "old water" smell. This is all sponges I'm sure.
April C.
Jackson, MI
These sponges to what sponges do.  They work well, but the best thing about them is that they are pretty!  I don't want to use a boring sponge, or keep one out where I have to look at it if it's not pretty.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
They are cute but really aren't the best for scrubbing bad stuck on food to different dishes. They lasted me a while I just didn't feel like they were the best cleaning tools and didn't really hold their shape at all.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so adorable! However, they're more for wiping down surfaces and doing dishes without anything caked on. Just as they say light duty. Don't use them for pans because the scrubber part falls apart pretty quick.
Wendi T.