BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
These are a great option for light jobs, like my non stick pans. I continue to purchase again and again.
Amanda C.
I like these sponges because of the shape and hard surface. I can use the sponge for multiple cleanings.
Jennifer G.
Absolutely love these sponges they work very well ! They dnt scratch or anything ! It is a great product
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
Product works exceptionally well. Doesn't fall apart like other brands and doesn't scratch your cookware.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are a must! The scrubber side scrubs so well holds soap wonderfully. Love the sponge texture! Love!
Maira A.
Yolo, CA
Good quality . good with dishes clean good. Last as much a i need them. Love the patterns on the sponge.
Rachel W.
I buy these a lot for my college apartment! I love the designs and colors. These sponges last a while too
Constance P.
Charlotte, NC
Love to use these sponges. They don't scratch my dishes and last a long time. Will continue to buy these.
Amanda L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these sponges they clean dishes really good an they are not expensive ! Totally worth it !
Sakina D.
East Orange, NJ
I buy these cause I can scrub my non stick pans without scratching them. These sponges are my go to brand
Wendi T.