BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Kasey C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Great little sponge. Does a great job of cleaning and I love the different designs. Makes it a little fun.
Aglaia K.
Oceanside
They are cost effective, fit in my hand, and gets dried on stuff off! When uding the scrubber side. 2 in 1!
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
These are my go to sponges. So affordable and gets the job done...love that it has the scrubber side too!!
Joan C.
Holiday, FL
Perfect for everyday dish waashing. Penetrates dirt nd makes it easy to wash dishes with no heavy pressure
gina N.
Albuquerque
I LOVE THESE SPONGES LAST AND CLEAN AND NEVER SMELL I LOVE THEY COME IN PACK OF 3 THESE LAST ME FOR A MONTH
Stacey B.
Southfield, MI
Good sponges. Cute designs. Not damaging. Doesn't fall apart. Lasts long. Nice size. Pricingis reasonable.
Libby N.
Orange Park, FL
These are a great option for light jobs, like my non stick pans. I continue to purchase again and again.
gina c.
San Diego, CA
I love these sponges ! they come in cute colors and I think they last longer than other sponges I've used
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
Product works exceptionally well. Doesn't fall apart like other brands and doesn't scratch your cookware.
Aynne P.
Toluca Lake
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I Enjoy the shape, quality and design of these pretty sponges. They last a long time. I highly recommend.
Wendi T.