BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Chloe P.
Gets the crap off of your dirty dishes as it should. You can also get them in cute colors so that pretty nice
Rocio C.
I been using this spongesfor a long time and they're work perfectly and I absolutely recommend this sponge's
Isabel M.
South Houston, TX
I love these sponges they have a super lasting time and are super absorbent even when i wash dishes everyday
Karen R.
Perris, CA
I like these sponges although the designs aren't always the greatest. But as a sponge alone they work great.
Adriana L.
Beaumont , CA
I like this to wash my dishes and the cute designs they have. Doesn't scratch my dishes and it's easy to use
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
The only thing that makes these sponges better is there colors, tends to make the kitchen look a little nicer
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
These sponges are so versatile and I love that they come in fun colors! They are long lasting and affordable!
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great and I love the cute patterns but they're sponges like any other kind. Nothing unique other than colors
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
It's a sponge, it cleans my dishes. I don't know how long it lasts because I throw my sponges out every week
Taryn B.
Saint Cloud, FL
The patterns are always so cute. They last longer than other brands. I would recommend making holiday prints!
Wendi T.