BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Love the funky colors it comes in. Does scratch my cookware which is a very good plus. Good size and dirable
Jolene W.
Love the dual sided use. Gets dishes clean and stays fresh longer and easy to disinfect. No complaints here.
dani c.
Roswell, GA
These are so cute but they don't last long. They have cute colors and designs so they're cute to have around.
Sigdia H.
Hollywood, FL
Para su uso es perfecto sin maltratar la vajilla. Pero en poco tiempo adquiere mal olor y su textura cambia.
Isabel M.
South Houston, TX
I love these sponges they have a super lasting time and are super absorbent even when i wash dishes everyday
Taryn B.
Saint Cloud, FL
The patterns are always so cute. They last longer than other brands. I would recommend making holiday prints!
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
It's a sponge, it cleans my dishes. I don't know how long it lasts because I throw my sponges out every week
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
Always doing dishes and I gound theses work best and last the longest...So definetly keep this brand on mind
Jacqueline F.
Los Angeles, CA
Great and I love the cute patterns but they're sponges like any other kind. Nothing unique other than colors
Kayla J.
Pembroke, NC
Great sponges I use them in my kitchen all the time. They work great on surfaces and doesn't leave scratches.
Wendi T.