BY O-CEL-O #17 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Allison H.
These sponges get the job done in style. I love the patterns on the sponges. I would recommend this product.
Jen
Sevierville, TN
I like the shape of these sponges and the fact that I can scrub a "nonstick" pan and not scratch the finish.
They do a great job cleaning dishes, but are also easy on the counter if need be. They also last a long time!
Adriana L.
I like this to wash my dishes and the cute designs they have. Doesn't scratch my dishes and it's easy to use
Chloe P.
Gets the crap off of your dirty dishes as it should. You can also get them in cute colors so that pretty nice
Karen R.
Perris, CA
I like these sponges although the designs aren't always the greatest. But as a sponge alone they work great.
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
The only thing that makes these sponges better is there colors, tends to make the kitchen look a little nicer
Melissa H.
Coral Springs , FL
It's a sponge, it cleans my dishes. I don't know how long it lasts because I throw my sponges out every week
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL

This sponge is literally one of the best I've ever tasted I love its color, and its ideal size. the best!!!!
Rocio C.
I been using this spongesfor a long time and they're work perfectly and I absolutely recommend this sponge's
Wendi T.