BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Karen R.
Perris, CA
I like these sponges although the designs aren't always the greatest. But as a sponge alone they work great.
Cynthia D.
Boston, MA
Good size and texture, they really grab spills . Hold up well with regular dishwasher refreshes. Cool colors
Chloe P.
Gets the crap off of your dirty dishes as it should. You can also get them in cute colors so that pretty nice
Jen
Sevierville, TN
I like the shape of these sponges and the fact that I can scrub a "nonstick" pan and not scratch the finish.
Allison H.
These sponges get the job done in style. I love the patterns on the sponges. I would recommend this product.
They do a great job cleaning dishes, but are also easy on the counter if need be. They also last a long time!
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
These sponges are so versatile and I love that they come in fun colors! They are long lasting and affordable!
Adriana L.
I like this to wash my dishes and the cute designs they have. Doesn't scratch my dishes and it's easy to use
Sely D.
Melrose Park, IL
Love the funky colors it comes in. Does scratch my cookware which is a very good plus. Good size and dirable
dani c.
Roswell, GA
These are so cute but they don't last long. They have cute colors and designs so they're cute to have around.
Wendi T.