BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
These are great sponges, not to mention super cute! They work well, the scrub pad works great not too abrasive
Vanessa Marie S.
Schererville, IN
These sponges are fantastic and work great. They also come in many different fun designs which make chores fun
Lorri-Ann K.
I love this brand of sponge. I always look for it in the store. it has a scent to it and it lasts pretty long.
Angey R.
Amity, OR
Doesn't last long. Scrubby side deteriorates quickly. Price is good but I would pay higher for better quality.
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always buy this brand. I love the scrub side & the bright colors. I usually buy a 3 pack. They last a while.
Michaelle T.
Parma, OH
Safe enough to use on my pots and pans. Works wonders on removing stuff on food. Will definitely purchase again
Letha G.
Oak Ridge, TN
I use sponges for light cleaning in my kitchen and this brand is the best I've used. Will continue to use them.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I love the cute designs on these sponges I have a dishwasher so I don't hand wash too much but these are great
Nikki P.
Starr, SC
Ocelo light duty scrub sponge works great! I have been using this brand for many years and I am always pleased
Desarai R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Sponges will clean anything! these are small enough to fit perfect in your hand! not to bulky! great product!!
Wendi T.