BY O-CEL-O #22 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

This Ocello Ocelo Scrub Sponge introduces a fun, colorful new take on a classic cleaning accessory. It features a soft sponge side and a textured scrubber side. It is well-suited for a variety of messes around your home. Use this light-duty scrub... see more...

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love these sponges. They have fun designs which I look for. I find that they work fantastic and always get the junk off my dishes. I will continue to buy these sponges because of the great quality, but also because of the great price!
Sara G.
I usually use these sponges to do the dishes and leave it in the little holder in the sink. They work quite well and I don't have any particular complaints about them. They are quite cheap and hold up quite well after several weeks of use.
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges. There affordable, there durable! They last awhile and don't get stinky. I think there affordable , i usually but then when I do my grocery shopping . I Normally can find a manufacturers coupon for them too! I recommend
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
My most favorite kitchen sponge!! These get used many times daily in our house and always hold up well for all sorts of kitchen jobs. I rarely buy any other brands and have used O-Cel-O brand for years. I also love the cute designs and colors as well.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
These are my favorite sponges! I use them on everything. The kitchen, bathroom and they're even great for getting bugs off the front of your car. They don't scratch whatever you may be working on, but strong enough to get the job done.
Johnna L.
Rockford
Perfect If you have many rooms you need sponges in. Great pricing and great value. Highly recommended for every kitchen, bathroom and garage. Since they are are cost effective they are never disappointing, highly recommend to all.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
These little sponges are great for scrubbing the dishes and wiping down counters. I love the fun colors that they come in. My only complaint with these is that they seem to deteriorate pretty quickly. They're fairly inexpensive though
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the pretty designs and prints. The pros are great for looks, they are good for longevity, i.e. they dont fall apart, and good for cups and glasses. Cons- seem slick surfaced and may need somrthing else for scrubbing caked on stains.
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i always find myself going back to this brand, time and time again. the sponges last for a long time without getting gross. i do wish the scrubby side lasted a bit longer though.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I had never used this brand before recently when I found these at an amazingly cheap discount at my local dollar general. I bought four packs of them because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Each sponge has a different design but the entire package will follow a color scheme. The designs are cute and trendy rather than a boring old green or yellow sponge. The scrubbing side does a pretty decent job of getting off old food that stuck to the plate. (Courtesy of my boyfriend who doesn't know how to rinse his plate after using it). The sponge lasted me well over a month of daily use before I replaced it with a fresh one. It didn't fall apart after a few washes like some other brands do. The only real dislike that I have is that I wish the scrubbing side would be a little bit thicker.
Wendi T.