BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sherilyn O.
Sandwich, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these sponges. There affordable, there durable! They last awhile and don't get stinky. I think there affordable , i usually but then when I do my grocery shopping . I Normally can find a manufacturers coupon for them too! I recommend
Shi N.
I like a sponge that is solid enough to hold the soap and help it stretch and these sponges are it. I mainly buy when on sale because they are a bit much in some stores for a sponge.
Sharon P.
Mountain View, CA
I like Ocelo sponges as I like the dual purpose of the sponge. One side is used for everyday washing of dishes and the other side can be utilized to get out tough stained on food. Plus the sponges are bright and have fun color patterns.
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love these sponges. They have fun designs which I look for. I find that they work fantastic and always get the junk off my dishes. I will continue to buy these sponges because of the great quality, but also because of the great price!
Matt R.
Marquette, MI
Sturdy sponges that last for a while. I like to change my sponges often just to make sure that my dishes are staying clean. It is definitely worth it to buy this brand, compared to cheaper brands because of the fact that these sponges are durable and that they will last if you need them to. I recommend this product.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I like these sponges but I don't typically buy sponges in general because I feel like they just hold on to germs. I'll basically use them once then throw the in the trash. I probably wouldn't buy these again or any sponge for that matter.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
These are my favorite sponges! I use them on everything. The kitchen, bathroom and they're even great for getting bugs off the front of your car. They don't scratch whatever you may be working on, but strong enough to get the job done.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
These little sponges are great for scrubbing the dishes and wiping down counters. I love the fun colors that they come in. My only complaint with these is that they seem to deteriorate pretty quickly. They're fairly inexpensive though
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
My most favorite kitchen sponge!! These get used many times daily in our house and always hold up well for all sorts of kitchen jobs. I rarely buy any other brands and have used O-Cel-O brand for years. I also love the cute designs and colors as well.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the pretty designs and prints. The pros are great for looks, they are good for longevity, i.e. they dont fall apart, and good for cups and glasses. Cons- seem slick surfaced and may need somrthing else for scrubbing caked on stains.
Wendi T.