BY O-CEL-O #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Jackie W.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love these sponges. They have fun designs which I look for. I find that they work fantastic and always get the junk off my dishes. I will continue to buy these sponges because of the great quality, but also because of the great price!
Sara G.
I usually use these sponges to do the dishes and leave it in the little holder in the sink. They work quite well and I don't have any particular complaints about them. They are quite cheap and hold up quite well after several weeks of use.
Shi N.
I like a sponge that is solid enough to hold the soap and help it stretch and these sponges are it. I mainly buy when on sale because they are a bit much in some stores for a sponge.
Melanie T.
Townsend, DE
I like these sponges but I don't typically buy sponges in general because I feel like they just hold on to germs. I'll basically use them once then throw the in the trash. I probably wouldn't buy these again or any sponge for that matter.
Brandy A.
Denton, TX
My most favorite kitchen sponge!! These get used many times daily in our house and always hold up well for all sorts of kitchen jobs. I rarely buy any other brands and have used O-Cel-O brand for years. I also love the cute designs and colors as well.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
I'll admit, I buy these because of the bright colors and cute patterns. If you're going to have to do dishes might as well add some cheer to it right?! They get the job done though. They also lady a good while before needing replaced.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the pretty designs and prints. The pros are great for looks, they are good for longevity, i.e. they dont fall apart, and good for cups and glasses. Cons- seem slick surfaced and may need somrthing else for scrubbing caked on stains.
Jennifer J.
Cherryville, NC
These are my favorite sponges! I use them on everything. The kitchen, bathroom and they're even great for getting bugs off the front of your car. They don't scratch whatever you may be working on, but strong enough to get the job done.
Brittany D.
Murfreesboro, TN
These little sponges are great for scrubbing the dishes and wiping down counters. I love the fun colors that they come in. My only complaint with these is that they seem to deteriorate pretty quickly. They're fairly inexpensive though
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
I had never used this brand before recently when I found these at an amazingly cheap discount at my local dollar general. I bought four packs of them because of the price and I was pleasantly surprised at their quality. Each sponge has a different design but the entire package will follow a color scheme. The designs are cute and trendy rather than a boring old green or yellow sponge. The scrubbing side does a pretty decent job of getting off old food that stuck to the plate. (Courtesy of my boyfriend who doesn't know how to rinse his plate after using it). The sponge lasted me well over a month of daily use before I replaced it with a fresh one. It didn't fall apart after a few washes like some other brands do. The only real dislike that I have is that I wish the scrubbing side would be a little bit thicker.
Wendi T.