BY O-CEL-O #14 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges! They are great for surfaces in all areas of the home and are gentle enough for dish ware as well. They are slightly more expensive than the store brand but definitely worth the price.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
These fun sponges look pretty and work great. It’s a great value for three. They last long and clean well. Scrubs anything off. Never brakes apart. It never disappoints. I hope others try these fun sponges at home! O-Cel-O ocelo Light Duty Scrub Sponge, 3-Count (Pack of 4)
Heather J.
Tuscaloosa
I love these sponges. They come in cute colors and designs that attracted me to buy them the first time because I thought. a sponge is a sponge and this one is cute. I was wrong. All sponges are not created equal. These can endure even the hardest scrubbing. They don't wear out quickly, but also don't scratch up my dishes.
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I love O-Cel-O for my dish washing needs. They don't fall apart easy, which is sadly more common than should be accepted. They have the one side that helps scrub off the rough patches on your dishes, but isn't incredibly tough that causes scratch marks on your dishes.
Tammy R.
Fairview
They get the job done, and are cheap enough to chunk in the garbage when they get groddy! I bought them at Targets, Food Lion, and Doller General. Pros ... Does a great job. Cons ... They get icky, and clogged with food and grease. But overall I use everyday.
Jasmine K.
Southfield , MI
O-Cel-O dish sponges are my favorite! They are so cute! They can tackle any mess & they do a great job! Very affordable and easy to find almost anywhere! And they do not scratch up your dishes! I will always recommend these sponges to friends and family!
Alise H.
Nashua
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a perfect not only for washing dishes but scrubbing the counters and tables and even the stove. They don't fall apart. We disinfect them in the microwave for 15 seconds and have never had a problem with them deteriorating too soon
Holly G.
I tried these because I had found them at Target on sale. I also love the colors and patterns that they have to offer. Unfortunately I didn't not like the sponge at all! It was super stiff and never fully softened after multiple uses.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's an okay product but like many sponges they just don't last long. Honestly the patterns and or decoration of the product is what calls my attention to this product majority of the time. Reasonably priced and found at Walmart.
Crystal C.
I have no complaints about the sponges they do exactly what they're supposed to do and they hold up pretty well after use after use I drop them in the dishwasher once a week they last me a good 30 to 45 days
Wendi T.