BY O-CEL-O #23 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant seem to ...1 Answers
Sarah D.
I keep one at the sink, one in the bathroom and the others as backup. These sponges are long lasting. Work well for general cleaning and dishes. I can think of a long list of ways you can put them to good use in your home.
Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE these sponges. I use these to clean my kitchen counters and my stove top. Because it’s not too abrasive it does the job. Great price at Walmart for a 4 pack. Some of the best sponges I’ve used & would def recommend!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges! They are great for surfaces in all areas of the home and are gentle enough for dish ware as well. They are slightly more expensive than the store brand but definitely worth the price.
Dawn P.
Jerome, MI
Love my ocelo sponges. I use them to clean pits and pans. No scratches on my pans after use. They help get tough sticky messes clean. Very effective. I will not be without them.
sasha r.
I love that the sponges are cute and efficient. I find that many sponges hold onto things like cheese, which is so gross. But these don’t. Great value. Repeat customer
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
I love O-Cel-O for my dish washing needs. They don't fall apart easy, which is sadly more common than should be accepted. They have the one side that helps scrub off the rough patches on your dishes, but isn't incredibly tough that causes scratch marks on your dishes.
Tammy R.
They get the job done, and are cheap enough to chunk in the garbage when they get groddy! I bought them at Targets, Food Lion, and Doller General. Pros ... Does a great job. Cons ... They get icky, and clogged with food and grease. But overall I use everyday.
Alise H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a perfect not only for washing dishes but scrubbing the counters and tables and even the stove. They don't fall apart. We disinfect them in the microwave for 15 seconds and have never had a problem with them deteriorating too soon
Holly G.
I tried these because I had found them at Target on sale. I also love the colors and patterns that they have to offer. Unfortunately I didn't not like the sponge at all! It was super stiff and never fully softened after multiple uses.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's an okay product but like many sponges they just don't last long. Honestly the patterns and or decoration of the product is what calls my attention to this product majority of the time. Reasonably priced and found at Walmart.
Wendi T.