BY O-CEL-O #19 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• How long do these usually last i do dishes often an cant ...2 Answers
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite sponges! They are great for surfaces in all areas of the home and are gentle enough for dish ware as well. They are slightly more expensive than the store brand but definitely worth the price.
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
My husband is the sponge guy. He is picky with his sponges and gets upset if I buy anything other than this brand. According to him it doesn’t fall apart and is gentle on our pans
Krystle P.
Punta Gorda, FL
Love the sponges. They make some cute designs. They hold up well for the type of washing I do. I rarely hand was and usually will only wash a few things if the dishwasher is full.
E M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these sponges, better than scotch brite ones! Soft songs side cleans well and scrubber side is tough enough to get grime off without scratching. Excellent quality and affordable price! Will continue to buy!
Ashley R.
New Rochelle , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have become my favorite sponges! They come in all types of colors, and styles. They are a great value for the price as well. I always find them at the grocery store. I would definitely give them a try because they are stylish and get the job done.
Melissa E.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I bought these sponges because of the packaging and the price was pretty decent as well. I got them from Walmart when I was doing my home cleaning products stock and when I used them for my dishes they lasted about 2 days before smelling disgusting and needing to be thrown out.
Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I love O-Cel-O for my dish washing needs. They don't fall apart easy, which is sadly more common than should be accepted. They have the one side that helps scrub off the rough patches on your dishes, but isn't incredibly tough that causes scratch marks on your dishes.
Tammy R.
Fairview
They get the job done, and are cheap enough to chunk in the garbage when they get groddy! I bought them at Targets, Food Lion, and Doller General. Pros ... Does a great job. Cons ... They get icky, and clogged with food and grease. But overall I use everyday.
Lauren B.
Mesa, AZ
My favorite sponges ever! I use these to handwash my dishes daily, I also have a pack that I use to clean my showers. It works well for every use and they last a re ally long time without falling apart. Very easy to clean and very durable!
Alise H.
Nashua
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a perfect not only for washing dishes but scrubbing the counters and tables and even the stove. They don't fall apart. We disinfect them in the microwave for 15 seconds and have never had a problem with them deteriorating too soon
Wendi T.