O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges uploaded by J Davis M.O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges uploaded by Ashley D.O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges uploaded by Ashley D.

BY O-CEL-O #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges: Cleans various household surfaces Doesn't scratch Great for cleaning non-stick and delicate surfaces Defend against bacterial smell Suitable for daily use see more...

Holly J.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert
Great sponge for scrubbing pots and pans. Best of all, they don't scratch. I hate when a sponge claims they are no scratch and that isn't true. I use these on my super nice stainless steel pans and I've never had a problem. Easy to grip. I toss them on the top rack of my dishwasher and they come out looking great.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love O-Cel-O sponges. The designs are super fun and cute and they work well. Still have to be careful with plastic as it will scratch. I use these for my tub and sinks as well and the fact that they offer coupons on occasion makes it even better for me!
Tailor G.
Long beach, MS
I love buying these sponges with there cute designs on them . They work so well and don’t fall apart after a few washes. They hold up so well and don’t get stinky like most sponges do after awhile. I have and will always repurchase these sponges
cait i.
Centereach, NY
no matter what this sponge gets yucky and slimy after a few weeks and starts to smell. I’d rather buy sponges from the dollar store and use a new one each week for the price. it falls apart and breaks down pretty quickly too.
Bethany B.
Mega Parent Expert
These sponges are great! They are so affordable and they always come in fun designs. I can use them on my non-stick pans, too because they don't scratch the coating.
Amber S.
Mega Parent Expert
Love my no scratch sponges dont have to worry about my dishes getting scratches or anything they are getting clean with me scrubbing them with a no scratch sponge and they are stilll getting cleaned and dry
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
These are my favorite little sponges. I hardly ever buy anything else. They clean good without scratching up your dishes. I find them to be the least frustrating when it comes to sponges. Highly recommend!
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
These are the only sponges I use. I love the colors and patterns they come in and they last a long time. I wish the scrubbing side didn’t fray as much but they still get the job done and the price is great
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Love the designs on these sponges!! They are so pretty and make doing dishes a little easier. They are pretty cheap and definitely get the job done. Will definitely repurchase these sponges.
Kayla M.
Franklin, TN
Not really a sponge person but I have used these. Decent quality but don’t hold up so we’ll with as much as I sanitize them. Work well enough and cheap enough to dispose on a regular basis.
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Where can you find these?
Allison H.
Springfield, OR
How often do you change out your sponges?
Claire E.