O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges uploaded by Ashley D.O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges uploaded by Ashley D.O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges uploaded by J Davis M.
2 colors available

BY O-CEL-O #24 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges: Cleans various household surfaces Doesn't scratch Great for cleaning non-stick and delicate surfaces Defend against bacterial smell Suitable for daily use see more...

Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I have been using O-Cello products for as long as I can remember. Beginning with sponges to wash my parents dishes and cars and bathrooms, and now at my own home, year and years later! I always wished that they would invent a scrubber that didn't scratch surfaces but that got the "gunk" off - no matter if the gunk was stuck on food, scummy tub debris or dead bugs and road grime! These sponges do this all and they do it well. They are quite durable - and mine get used and abused!! (Ever cleaned a BBQ, it's a dirty messy job - and O-cello products - this one and others, have gotten me through it every few years!) The pretty designs are a bonus!
Alexica W.
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
I think the Ocelo sponges are the best sponges on the market. I have been using them for many years now. I have tried others but they don't even start to compare to Ocelo. The sponge part last longer than others if you take the time to rinse them and squeeze them dry after each use, they won't smell either. Also, the scrubbing part on top does not peel or come off like other brands do. I can use the Ocelo sponge much longer than other sponges because of these reasons. Plus, they are inexpensive to use. I usually buy extra and share with family. They are always happy to get a new Ocelo sponge.
Maria E.
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
These O-Cel-O No-Scratch Scrub Sponges are my go-to sponge in the kitchen. They have a spongier side and a scrub side, so you can wash pretty much anything with it. The scrub side is coated so that it can effectively scrub away any caked on crud on dishes, silverware, and pots/pans. However, it's unlike other scrub sponges I've used. It is just as effective, but it doesn't scratch up your pots and pans with non-stick coatings. It's really the perfect all-in-one sponge that safely cleans whatever you need it to!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I am a super cleaner. I get it from my Mother and it is a trait I am glad she passed down. I think that hand washing dishes is not only calming as you stare out the window but also good for your dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans. I do use my dishwasher but it feels good to put your hands on them and trust that the O-Cel-O no scratch scrub sponge is not going to damage whatever it is that you are cleaning. I like there fun bright colors and I can tell when it is time to get a new one.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
These are my favorite. It maybe the great designs and colors; I think it is the fact the the entire sponge in encompassed in a fabric covering. I don't like to see other sponges because as they get used/worn, you can see the wear and tear on the sponge. You can see the corners coming off and tears.
The colorful design also camouflages any stains.
TIP: to keep the sponge bacteria at bay: throw it in the dishwasher or put it in a bowl of water and nuke it for a few minutes.
😀 happy cleaning!!
Wendy W.
Wendy W.
West Des Moines, IA
O-Cel-O sponges have a constant presence at my kitchen sink. The rough scrubby side removes baked-on food while the spongey side is perfect for delicate items such as glassware.

I love how they change the designs on the sponges with the seasons - something for everyone.

And one of my favorite uses is for cleaning my microwave. Toss a wet sponge in the microwave for a minute on high. Let it cool, then wipe down the inside of the microwave - everything comes off easily.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fargo, ND
I love how cute the patterns O-Cel-O offers are! It just brings a little bit of fun to the chore of doing dishes if you can look at a bright, pretty sponge. I do like that it doesn't scratch the print off of my vintage china. I had an incident with some off brand sponges when my husband did dishes and one of my favorite serving bowls was DESTROYED. I know that when I just keep these in stock he won't go rouge and grab whatever at the grocery store, lol!!
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Conway, Arkansas
O-Cel-O has the best sponges that you can buy to clean dishes with. They do not scratch surfaces like Teflon cookware, etc. They stay very fresh and clean for a long time before you have to replace them. They are very effective in cleaning dishes. I would recommend these sponges to anyone! They are a great price and usually have really cute designs and even have some in the fall that you can buy to support breast cancer research. A plus in my book!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
These are my favorite brand of sponge, I repurchase these constantly! First of all, they're the cutest sponges on the market. Lots of fun colors and designs! Secondly, they hold together well and don't fall apart with use quickly like some other brands I've tried. They maintain their shape for a nice long time. Also, the scrubby side on the back is not too harsh, and gets food residue off my non-stick pans without dulling or scratching the surface.
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
I buy these mainly because my local dollar store has them. They work. There's not much else to say about a sponge. They work until they don't, and then they go into the trash. They cost a dollar. I honestly don't put a lot of thought into my sponges. I have now put more thought into this review than I ever have into a sponge, and I'm the type of person to research everything to death and make informed decisions on even insignificant things.
joanne w.
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Where can you find these?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Springfield, OR
How often do you change out your sponges?
Claire E.