O-Cel-O Combo Pack Sponges & Scrub Sponges - 4 CT uploaded by Andrea S.O-Cel-O Combo Pack Sponges & Scrub Sponges - 4 CT uploaded by Tiffany H.O-Cel-O Combo Pack Sponges & Scrub Sponges - 4 CT uploaded by GLORIA B.

BY O-CEL-O

O-Cel-O™ Combo Pack Sponges & Scrub Sponges.
2 Handy Size Sponges
3M. see more...

• Are these the giant ones that would be good for washing c...3 Answers
Nicole D.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Target
These sponges are great! They have a soft side and a scrubby side, which makes them great for cleaning all sorts of things. I also love that they’re cute patterns.
Karakreativ
We use these for all kinds of cleaning, in every room in the house. Love sponges to replace single use cleaning products, and reduce my ecological impact. The sponges are durable and last a very long time before we recycle them.
Angie B.
Knoxville
I love the look and price of these! I don't like to keep sponges very long because of bacteria and such, these are cheap enough to toss when the need to be, they look cute, and I love having the sponge side and the scrub side for harder to clean spots. I have one in the kitchen and all bathrooms all the time.
Gwendolyn H.
Castorland , NY
The packaging is cute because it has some sort of design on the front side of it usually. It did work very nicely for the first week or so and then I noticed that it wasn’t working as well as it had been in things were starting to stick to it if it was a little cheaper I would probably buy these all the time
Ashley R.
Mamaroneck , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These have become my favorite sponges! They come in all types of colors, and styles. They are a great value for the price as well. I always find them at the grocery store. I would definitely give them a try because they are stylish and get the job done.
Jessica M.
1001 whipporwill drive apt 2 Berea ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
these are the worst sponges i have ever bought they literally fall apart in your hand and for the price oh my god that is ridiculous. i will never buy another pack of these or ever recommend to anyone not even my worst enemy lol they are just pathetic sponges
Dawn N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use these as my dish cleaning sponges. Not to abrasive for pots & pans & for a 4 pack from Walmart it’s a great value. You can go thru them pretty quick if you wash a lot of dishes but for the price I don’t mind. Would DEF recommend
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pretty colors and this sponge gets the job done at a great price! The sponge is comparable to bigger name brands and you get your money out of this one! Will buy again!
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
These are great sponges! They always get the job done. I especially like that it has the scrubbing side, which comes in handy all the time. They don’t get all moldy either like some cheaper brands can. Love these!!
Amy C.
Richardson, TX
As far as I’m concerned this is the ONLY brand of sponges! It’s what we used growing up, and is what I use now. I think they hold up really well and don’t get all gross or fall apart quickly like some other brands.
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these the giant ones that would be good for washing cars?