Myah D.
Jacksonville, FL
i like these sponges. they come in fun patterns. they take a little while for them to soften up but theyre nice. i also like that they are scratch resistant.
Sierra S.
cincinnati, OH
These scrub brush replacement heads are cheaper than competitor brands, yet they are compatible with all the brushes. I found this product on the shelves of Target, near all the cleaning products and I really do not notice a difference in this scrubby verses top brands. Overall, very pleased and happy with this product.
Melissa P.
North Port, FL
These are what we typically buy to do our dishes with. I have found the last pack we got was not the same quality as previous packs- but in general we love them. Enough scrubbing power to clean our dishes and pans, but gentle enough to not destroy nonstick cookware
Morgan C.
Odessa, TX
I use this sponge to teach my son how to wash dishes without him making a mess all he does is press the button and scrub it's a good learning tool and helps me get in the corners of some of my oddly shaped dishes
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
Clean with low odor! Doesn't seem to trap and hold odors as other sponges do. I like the textured side for scrubbing pots and pans. Takes debris off with ease! Also has very cute and attractive designs.
Krystall A.
Bismarck , ND
I have pots and pans that require hand washing. This dish wand and refills make the job quick and easy and they stay clean for a long time! Great value at a small expense!
Samantha C.
Columbus, OH
If it wasn't for my dishwand I probably wouldn't ever want to do dishes. So easy and convenient. These things take a beating too! We don't have a dishwasher and one refill will last a couple of weeks.
Sydney M.
Raleigh, NC
I love these refills for my dishwash wand. It makes it so simple to hand wash pots and pans. Food easily rinses off the sponge for the next dish. It's non scratching but gently cleans my dishes. I would buy again.
Nicole R.
I love these refills. They fit on the other brands of wands and they were cheaper per sponge at Target. I have repurchased these a few times.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
I love my dishwand & these refills work great! It's a simpler, more easier way to wash dishes without filling up the entire sink with water!