O-Cedar Twist 'N Mop

O-Cedar Twist Mop Cotton Twist Mop: Cotton blended fibers Super absorbent No scratch scrubber Easy to use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of O-Cedar Twist 'N Mop!
How would you rate this product?
Tina B.
Somerdale, NJ
Probably my favorite mop that I’ve had! So easy to use! Most importantly it doesn’t leave my floors streaky!
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,078 reviews
Love mops that twist and rinse and the ones I can throw in the wash and clean and re use
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
The O-Cedar Twist & Mop is a quick and easy way to get your floors clean. It wrings out excess water quickly and easily with the built in twister on the handle. It is lightweight and has a slim design so it doesn't take up a lot of storage space. It is sturdy and you can use a good amount of pressure if you need to, to get any stuck on or stubborn spots. O-Cedar Twist 'N Mop
Marina E.
La Marque, TX
I like the twist feature but the mop is whatever i have to push down the mop head with my foot to get some stains out and get into hard to reach areas
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
Decorator Expert Level 4
This mop is great for everyday maintenance, it's not great at deep cleaning. I love that you can wash the mop head though, it helps extend the life of it. I have used this mop for years and it's very easy to use and cleans well.
Shristi J.
Tampa, FL
This mop is really very good. They are of a good quality and also they works really well. I love using this mop everyday for my kitchen floors. They clean it so well. I recommend this mop for everyone.
Stacy S.
Crossett, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love my Mop the heads are easy to change and they are not that much and the Mop it self hold up over time and use I will not use another brand of mops.
Meg H.
Mobile, AL
You need this mop! I love that twist design. No more wringing out the mop with your hand. You simple pull it up the ans twist as tightly as you desire to get access water out. The mop heads are changeable although I dont know how to do it. It should come with instructions as to how to switch mop head. This is my 2nd one of these mops nut my first one lasted for about 3 years til it rusted and snapped.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,106 reviews
I love this mop it works amazing and looks sleek and nice great value love it would recommend it to any one
Robin J.
Benton, AR
Love this mop and the ease of wringing it out. I have used these for years in my house cleaning and organizing business.

Looking for your answer?