BY O CEDAR #50 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

• I use these all the time. I like these for cleaning pots pans and...13 Answers
Victoria O.
Chesapeake, VA
I have a lot of dishes from my kids. These are practical and priced decently. Durable enough for my oldest to do dishes without me having to worry about dishes not being clean. Scrub the tables, sinks, counters, and stove with these as well. Highly recommended this product.
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These sponges are great for heavy duty only as it says in front because they do scratch things up like if your washing plastic that will scratch it up or your silver ware. But it clean the tough stuff out fast, and it's a great price!!
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
I have been using O'Cedar sponge's for a long time. They make cleaning spills and other messes a breeze to clean up. They are affordable, and last a long time. Even if you wash them. I highly recommend that you try them in your home.
Vanessa R.
I love these two pack sponges they are very first hotel and easy to use no cons at all they're a wonderful product there is no send to them I bought them at target and plan to buy them again
dana k.
Nazareth, PA
Love these sponges! They're fantastic for those stubborn foods that just don't want to come off of dishes! And they're also gentle on those antique dishes that were handed down to you :)
Susan K.
Best sponges! I use these sponges for many things. They last longer than other brands! The two sides of these sponges are great for many uses. It always gets the job, done!
April H.
Penns Grove, NJ
I just brought a pack of these yesterday and was so happy I had to clean the oven and when I tell you all of the hard messes came up it was so easy to clean
Nichole C.
Another easy review for me the sponges are excellent.
They get the job done are reusable don't rip or tear easily I've never had a problem with this product
Rosmary M.
Estas esponjas son muy buenas, no se dañan rápidamente en comparación con otras marcas, con ellas sé que estoy lavando bien mis utensilios sin dejar rayas.
Kellie T.
Charleston , Sc
Great for getting stains and grime off dishes. I bought them from the grocery store. They have been great and I will use them again.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I use these all the time. I like these for cleaning pots pans and plate but I've heard you can put them in the microwave to clean? Is that true and how log dose it stay in there?