BY O CEDAR

Pure copper will not rust. Heavy-duty wire mesh design for highly abrasive cleaning. Mesh design holds soap. Lasts longer than steel wool. Great Gift Idea. see more...

Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
These pans scrubbers are great for cleaning up sticky messes. They are effective but I find I have to thoroughly rinse stuck on food for these. It takes a while to fish that out.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
They work great but they got rusty for me too. I didn't spend too much on them and I did get a lot of pans scrubbed up so I guess I won't complain too much.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
I absolutely love these but they rusted super easy and I didn't like that at all. so if you have a lot to scrub then heck yeah if not. not worth it.
Mackenzie B.
I like to use these for cooked and baked on items. I use them on all my pans to get those tough food messes.