BY O-CEDAR

The powerful, yet gentle Scrunge® cleaning sponge uses the only patented, durable, non-scratch scrubbing surface recommended by Teflon™ quality tested nonstick coatings. see more...

Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
This by far is the greatest sponge that I have ever used. It's has a scrubbing back that is a rubber base so it scrubs food off pots and pans so it doesn't scratch them up and what ever you get on the sponge just rinses right off. It's a little more than most sponges but it is definitely worth it because it last twice as long as most sponges. Also you can pick it up at Walmart or target so you don't have to order them online or trek half way across town looking for it.
Shannon C.
These sponges while a great price just don't hold up
As well for the scrubbing needs of my family as other brands on the market do. The scrubby holds up pretty well but the sponge portions just doesn't hold up as well.
Danielle C.
Yaaaaas! I am excited. I wash dishes constantly! This is the only only sponge i will use. Sometimes my husband will get the wrong kind and ill send him right back to the store!
sherry M.
These are the only sponges I use and they are awesome. I have one for my dishes, one for wiping down the kitchen , and one for each bathroom.
Maria D.
Miami , FL
Love using these I have them everywhere around the house. I use one for doing dishes one to clean out the tub and keep an extra one
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
Great for cleaning up big and small messes! Love these handy sponges!!they do a great job!!
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a must have in the kitchen. I like how I only need one sponge for multiple jobs.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Perfect kitchen must have. Being a mom of 3 I use these on a daily basis!!!