NYX Xtreme Lip Cream

Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).

makes this product different than others?
Does this feel sticky on your lips?
Is It worth it ?
Start your review of NYX Xtreme Lip Cream!
Product Highlights
“I LOVE these! They feel creamy, not sticky, and the color payoff is really good. The lasting power isn't too long, about the same as most, but that doesn't bother me. They are reasonably priced and there are quite a few colors to choose from. I absolutely love these.” in reviews
“I bought these off a website that sells NYX and i love the colors. They are vibrant and long lasting. I've used a couple colors including instabul, which is beautiful! love them!” in reviews
“...a regular lip gloss and the color is very vibrant. Its kind of like a liquid lipstick. I also love that the color last all day. ” in reviews
“It can be drying but the color is true to what is seen on the packaging and is very pigmented, wear for a long time and a little goes a long way for sure!” in reviews
“I am absolutely in love with this stuff had been wanting to try it for a long time and im so glad i did i use it all the time now!” in reviews
Review for: Pinky Nude
The color on the website was definitely different than what I thought I was getting when I ordered it. I got it in the Pinky Nude shade and don’t consider it to be anywhere near such in tone. However, I can still make the color work for me. My biggest complaint about the product is the smell. If this product smelled like their Butter Glosses, that would be amazing, but instead this lip pie has an odd super artificially sweet scent with a chemical undernote to it that I can clearly detect that I’m really not fond of at all, which is why, I rarely reach for it after I bought it. It’s currently collecting dust, because it isn’t truly what I was expecting to receive when I ordered it at all. The texture of it is fine with me, as, I don’t find anything outstanding about it and of course with any lippie that’s you wear it will come off a bit when you eat, drink, or kiss someone. My biggest wish is that this product smelled better. If you have scent sensitivities, I honestly would not rush to buy this stuff okay. Just keeping it 💯! If the scent was better and the shade range was made a whole lot better, I actually would seek to purchase NYX’s Extreme Lip Cream again, but for now, it’s a wrap. I would much rather stick with NYX’s Butter Gloss instead.
Georgetown, KY
Nyx lippies are my daily go tos. Pigmentation is great, they last longer then a lot of high end brands. You can eat, drink, brush your teeth, etc without having to touch up. I wouldnt say it has an all day last, but you can definitely go hours and do daily tasks without having to fix it. A lot of other brands peal when you eat or whatever in them and nyx doesnt, which is great to me. Lippies that peal drive me crazy. They are also super affordable and black Friday/Christmas you can usually find them in a bundle with an even better price then they offer every day. You cant go wrong with this brand, I'll always recommend to anyone asking.
Warren, MI
Review for: Skin Tone, Absolute Red
I love NYX products and I'm always excited when new things come out I did try a couple of these the colors are great it goes on extremely smooth but the colors don't last long on your lips I wish they would come out with a formula that is more waterproof and stays longer and then I would buy every color they have because they are very pigmented and beautiful and they go on very smooth and that's my favorite thing about these I buy many NYX products and I would love to be a fan of their lipsticks but I just can't buy anymore because they don't last long like I like.
brooklyn
I usually wear gloss because lip sticks are a miss for me since I don’t like the flakey matte ones and the overly sticky ones. This one is perfect and just right in the middle. It dries down to the perfect texture, not leaving your lips too dry but also sticky, to the point where it’s annoying. I have the colors Monte Carlo, Angel Food Cake, and Amsterdam (all so pretty). Sometimes if I don’t want the color to come off too strong, I put on chapstick and then right after apply the color and it ends up giving you a softer look.
Review for: Skin Tone, Other
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream high coverage liquid lipstick combines intense color and brilliant shine is a durable formula that is built to last. What it does: Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors. What else you need to know: High coverage liquid lipstick combines intense color and brilliant shin
Philadelphia, PA
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream uploaded by Jámel'lyn C.
These are some of my favorite cheap matte lip creams. The formula is smooth and goes on nicely. Some of the colors you have to add a few layers to build up the color just nice. I would say that once it’s on it’s can last for up to 12 hour before the color starts to chip away. It does make your lips feel a bit dry though so idk suggest keeping your lips moisturized right before you apply it. Overall I gave it 5 stars because it gets the job done & it is one of the more cheaper matte Lipsticks.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Buttery Nude
I have medium olive skin tone, so this color was good. It's not a color I would wear all the time, as I usually go with the more tan/neutral and mauve/plum colors, but it wasn't bad. It's a pinky neutral. It's definitely not an in your face *pink*. It does resemble the photo in the description - that is not misleading, in my honest opinion. But it will differ from one to another due to skin color/tone. This is a full coverage lip color - but you can thin it out by adding gloss if you don't want the full coverage.
Milpitas, CA
I’ve been using this lip cream for about two years now on and off. It honestly has a good formula, comes in several beautiful tints and is super affordable. I usually like to add this on top after using a lip liner. The reason why I gave it 4/5 stars is because I do have to reapply it a couple of times throughout the day and I’m usually not satisfied with using it on its own without a lip pencil. But overall, one of my favorite products for the price.
Munday, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
At such an affordable price, the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is definitely a product worth having in your make-up collection. It’s not as long lasting as my other lip products, but I don’t mind reapplying it throughout the day! My favourite NYX product has to be the Soft Matte Lip Creams. They are so comfortable on the lips, it feels like you aren’t wearing any lip product at all. It’s also one of the least drying matte lip formulas I have ever tried!
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream uploaded by Bread B.
Loooove it. The color I am obsessed with that isn’t here, is called Istanbul. Weird naming, since they always choose something odd. Like fruit or cities around the world like this one. This is my staple lip color. Like, for me, this is my iconic shade only I wear, (in my friend group). I’ve got a lot of pinks in my face, so keep that in mind. I’m in love with it. I misplaced it recently, and bOY have I been depressed. AN ABSOLUTE MUST BUY.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tbilisi
il y a un mois
diana M. • il y a un mois
It's a great choice. I recommand with all my heart. I promise you will not regret this. I am in LOVE with this product. If u wanna look natural buy the nude ones they are great.