BY NYX #48 in Lipstick

Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors.

Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).

• Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Sof...10 Answers
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream whats the best shade ?1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these for a while now and I was just wonderi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I LOVE these! They feel creamy, not sticky, and the color payoff is really good. The lasting power isn't too long, about the same as most, but that doesn't bother me. They are reasonably priced and there are quite a few colors to choose from. I absolutely love these." in 781 reviews
  • "I bought these off a website that sells NYX and i love the colors. They are vibrant and long lasting. I've used a couple colors including instabul, which is beautiful! love them!" in 314 reviews
  • "I have the xtreme lip cream in candy land and I love it. The lip cream isn't too glossy like a regular lip gloss and the color is very vibrant. Its kind of like a liquid lipstick. I also love that the color last all day. " in 189 reviews
  • "It can be drying but the color is true to what is seen on the packaging and is very pigmented, wear for a long time and a little goes a long way for sure!" in 6 reviews
Xiomara G.
Sn Bernardino , CA
Review for: Candy Land more...
OMG! I got this is 02 Candy Land from a friend and absolutely love it!! I was apprehensive about the color at 1st on me, I'm mid brown skinned toned, sometimes on the beige side...Anyhow, I thought it would be too light and blue toned pinks look garish on me, clownish too. However, it just works. Part of that reason is because you can apply it lightly. I don't coat my lips heavily, just put a little product on, then use another product, like an EOS and it spreads beautifully. The color looks fantastic too and I've had a few compliments from friends who like that I'm going out of my nude brown-pink usual comfort zone. I think this color would look good on all types of tones too. It's so pretty and girly. I know it's winter, but I'm still wearing it often! Cannot wait to try more colors in this line. I really like how moisturizing and comfortably it wears as well. NYX is coming to my SDM in January as it's replacing Almay, myself and the other cosmetic gals are ecstatic :)
Rama A.
Review for: Natural more...
I really like this shiny liquid lipstick. The color is GORGEOUS on me, but might not be the right shade for everyone. I'm thinking if you're a darker skinned person, it might be too light, but that's not my call. I have fair skin, and it works super well for me. It's a beautiful pinky nude that is very light, so if you're looking for a light nude, this is a good one to go with.

It can be off-putting at first because it tastes terrible. You're not going to constantly taste it as you wear it, but it will be noticeable at first. I put on a thick layer, which is how it goes on naturally, and then blot it a bit with a tissue because it is very cakey when first going on. It's not a lipstick you're going to want to layer up, but layer as much as needed to coat your lips entirely. It can be off-putting at this point, as well, because it feels like frosting on your lips, which makes it feel like you can't talk right, but just blot it off a little bit and it will go completely normal. Not only that, but it suddenly looks like a gorgeous lipstick when blotted a tad.
Suzanne S.
I think this is an OK lipstick. The pros are that it's pigmented and goes on easily. The downside is that it transfers like crazy! It does leave some staining behind if it is a darker lipstick though, so it doesn't seem to transfer all the way. I know it's inexpensive but there are definitely cheaper lipsticks now that are better quality and that are also still cheap. It feels a bit slippery on too, so there's a tad bit of moisture in that respect, but as I continue to wear it my lips feel a tad uncomfortable and even more dry than they were which I find odd. Perhaps it would look better with a primer underneath. I dunno, I just don't care for the slippery feeling all that much. It does have a slight scent which actually doesn't bother me. Overall it's ok, I will continue to use the lipstick up because I like the shade (I have it in Perfect) but I don't think I'll be getting this particular type again.
Lizzy S.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Picture shown is just a few of my collection of them, but the reason I fell in love with NYX brand from the beginning. Their liquid lipsticks are TO DIE for. So creamy and smooth. I LOVE the color selection and they are very easy to blend- to mix with other colors on the lip to make your own masterpieces of art on the lips! Love these so much. Just disappointed that it's become so hard to find them where I used to be able to. Walmart, target, drugstores used to carry a good selection and now I can't find them anywhere. And if I do find NYX brand, I don't see these lippies out for sale. Seem to only be available online. What's with that?
Inhgrid N.
New York
Review for: Other more...
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Me ENCANTO!!! Por mucho tiempo había estado buscando un labial que fuera matte pero que no tuviera una apariencia seca ni que enmarcara más las grietas que salen en los labios y de verdad que quede impresionada con este producto es muy cremoso y se ven súper humectados los labios los colores son muy bonitos y con una excelente pigmentación de verdad lo recomiendo 100% lo mejor de todo es que son súper económicos. El color que estoy usando es COPENHAGUEN.
Jennifer W.
Really enjoy these products find that they work nicely for the price point. They also come in a lot of Shades and the shade range has just grown since I first started trying it out which I love seeing. It is hard to find Shades that you would like in local stores which is a huge bummer. I do find that you have to reapply this product it's not a one-and-done set-it-and-forget-it type of situation but it looks beautiful on the lips it doesn't dry them out so it's very easy to reapply throughout the day and not worry about the fact that your lips are going to suffer.
Bree Angelique M.
Royal Palm Beach
Review for: Other more...
I used the deep dark plum color on a client but I can’t think of the name of it for the life of me.

I bought it on a quick run to CVS but I have seen this NYX lippie Collection pretty much anywhere that has a makeup stand.

The color I used on my client would look amazing on any skin tone.

PROS:

Pigmentation
Ease of application
Light scent

CONS:
Doesn’t dry down to matte a quickly as I would have hoped
Jamie M.
Review for: Spicy more...
For the price point you really can’t beat this formula! I’m a professional makeup artist and tend to be too busy doing other people’s makeup to bother reapplying my own, so I love how long lasting this liquid lippie is, and especially appreciate how comfortable it is on the lips. This particular shade is stunning, too! I own so many reds, but this one isn’t fire engine bright, and is just dark enough to be day time appropriate while still red enough to give me that confidence boost that only red lipstick can!
Weronika S.
New Britain
Review for: Natural more...
I’m not a fan of this lipstick. Not sure which color I had (can’t remember the # but I know it was something close to nude) because I gave it right away to my sister after trying it on. The lipstick itself is rather small. The only thing I really liked about it was the smell. It smells delicious and pleasant at the same time. The color palette is pretty, too. After you try to apply the lipstick, you’re left with clumps and Nutella lookalike crusted lips. Giving 3/5 because it smells nice 👍🏼
Jizsury E.
Buena Park
Best matte lip cream, plus the lips makes them soft NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream I love it ! NYX Slip Tease Full Color Lip Oil witch is really smooth and it looks cute and for highlighter I use NYX Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter for face primer baseNYX Studio Perfect Primer I use and my favorite foundation NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation for eyeshadow base NYX Eyeshadow Base for eyeshadow I use two witch is NYX Dream Catcher Palette and IPSY NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette Neutral Trio for eye liner NYX Matte Liquid Liner setting spray NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte and of course can’t forget the matte blotting paper NYX Blotting Paper that’s a perfect combination that’s why I love NYX I would 100% recommend it!!
Kristine A.
Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Soft Matte lip cream?
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Do these last longer with Lip Primers? They don't stay on my lips for very long, but I haven't purchased a lip primer yet...
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What kind of finish do these have?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Is this more of a lipstick or gloss?
Greimy V.
Is this more pigmented than their normal glosses?