BY NYX

Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors.

Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).

• Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Sof...9 Answers
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream whats the best shade ?1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these for a while now and I was just wonderi...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It can be drying but the color is true to what is seen on the packaging and is very pigmented, wear for a long time and a little goes a long way for sure!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this stuff had been wanting to try it for a long time and im so glad i did i use it all the time now!" in 5 reviews
Jams M.
I have only tried one color through target's 2016 advent calendar and that's Natural. I do like the formula, it is a lip cream that DOES NOT dry down matte. So you'll have to constantly apply. I personally love lip creams, not a huge fan of dried down liquid lipsticks. But this is an average product for me. Not to mention, the color Natural is TERRIBLE. It's the brightest, most nude color ever. If you are extremely pale or extremely dark, it'll work out for you but if you're in the middle shades like I am, it'll wash you out. I don't know how anyone can wear it but I'm not basing the star rating on this. For pigmentation, it really is opaque, even for a nude color. But it really is just an average product for me. It doesn't blow my mind away with its formula.
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
* I have the shades Bonfire and Natural
Overall, this lip gloss is great for the price. It's super pigmented and long lasting. When it does eventually fade away, it leaves a stain so you never really have to reapply.
They aren't super moisturizing, so I would recommend putting on some moisturizing lip balm or Chapstick before applying and let it set four a couple of minutes.
The biggest issue I have with there are the applicator. It's really flimsy and wide, so it's kind of difficult to get it perfectly on your lips without cleaning up. I would have given these 3 stars if it wasn't for the price. Because it's so cheap, it is a pretty amazing product.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Review for: Dolly Girl
I having been loving bright lip colors lately. Especially for the spring and summer time. I love NYX lip products and this one did not disappoint. It is very glossy and the pigmentation of Dolly Girl is beautiful. However, I gave this product 4 stars because it is not meant for eating greasy food or kissing and reapplying can be a pain because it can look patchy. However, I will take the cons just because the product is so comfortable, pigmented, and budget friendly. I definitely want more colors in this line!
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I have one of these in the shade Absolute Red. I think these are one of the most underrated lip products that Nyx produces. The formula is a little goopy but if you apply with a light hand it will dry nicely. It's so pigmented that a little goes a long way. Also when the lipstick does eventually wear off it stains your lips so you are still left with color, which in my opinion adds extra time to your "lipsticks wear time"
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
I personally am in love with these ! I kept hearing reviews about them but I never really tried them until 2 months ago and I can really say I love them ! They come almost full not half way empty like many other brands but these lip creams are very moisturizing , they aren't sticky and they are long lasting . I love the nude colors ! They go with an skin tone really
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Xtreme Lip Cream - Nude Peach Fuzz
I got this in a Target beauty box and I didn't think that I would like this color, but it looked fab on. It was a little drying, but I just added some chapstick. I actually loved it and wore it for Thanksgiving supper and it stayed on throughout the meal and didn't come off until I used the wipes. The brush was a little wierd, but manageable.
Connie W.
San Francisco, CA
Not for me. This really ended up looking cheap and chunky on me. I know lots of other people have had good experiences with this looking like a higher end matte creme, but it honestly looks like what you pay for. I usually use the clinique chubby stick and most certainly would consider paying more for a better look next time around!
Maddie C.
Love this lip product! It's not necessarily moisturizing but the application is so smooth and it's so pigmented! There's a variety of colors and smells delicious! Stays on fairly long, but advised to carry around with you if you're going to be eating and drinking throughout the day. Can stain lips to a nice color as well.
Angelica F.
Kingston, NY
This liquid lipstick is one of the best ones I have tried and for its price, it is hard to beat. The only down side to this product is that like most liquid matte lipsticks, it leaves your lips very dry afterwards and it begins to fade after drinking, so you will have to reapply a couple of times during the day/night.
Claudia D.
I'm in love with this shade, and the velvety formula! doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or like they're cracking at all. For the price, I highly recommend these! :) The only downside is I wish there was more product, I feel like you could go through a tube of this very quickly - especially with these cute shades!
Kristine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Soft Matte lip cream?
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Do these last longer with Lip Primers? They don't stay on my lips for very long, but I haven't purchased a lip primer yet...
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What kind of finish do these have?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Is this more of a lipstick or gloss?
Arielle I.
Trois-Rivieres, QC
Is this more like a gloss or is it mate ?