NYX Xtreme Lip CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY NYX #52 in Lipstick

Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors.

Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).

• Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or...10 Answers
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream whats the best shade ?1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these for a while now and I was just...2 Answers
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream
  • "I LOVE these! They feel creamy, not sticky, and the color payoff is really good. The lasting power isn't too long, about the same as most, but that doesn't bother me. They are reasonably priced and there are quite a few colors to choose from. I absolutely love these." in 781 reviews
  • "I bought these off a website that sells NYX and i love the colors. They are vibrant and long lasting. I've used a couple colors including instabul, which is beautiful! love them!" in 314 reviews
  • "I have the xtreme lip cream in candy land and I love it. The lip cream isn't too glossy like a regular lip gloss and the color is very vibrant. Its kind of like a liquid lipstick. I also love that the color last all day. " in 189 reviews
  • "It can be drying but the color is true to what is seen on the packaging and is very pigmented, wear for a long time and a little goes a long way for sure!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this stuff had been wanting to try it for a long time and im so glad i did i use it all the time now!" in 5 reviews
Alison B.
north park, san diego
Review for: Other more...
These little babies are a good everyday, easy go to lip choice. They run anywhere from about $4-7, They are inexpensive and have a great creamy feel without the stickiness or dryness of other matte lip creams. The colors are vibrant and many! I’m giving 4 stars only because the colors that I normally go to are hard to find, they are almost always sold out whenever I look for them at stores.. and you do need to reapply throughout the day to keep your lips looking fresh, especially after eating and drinking. Still a great buy.
You can find them at most stores like Target, Walmart, CVS.. I do believe that Target has the better selection for NYX Cosmetics. My favorite thing about this product is that I can have a few and leave them in my purse, or car, or around the house... they are perfect for my on-the-go days when I don’t have much time to get my whole face done up and they add a nice subtle or vivid look to your lips!
LOVE NYX products and will continue to have these lipsticks around :)
Inhgrid N.
New York
Review for: Other more...
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Me ENCANTO!!! Por mucho tiempo había estado buscando un labial que fuera matte pero que no tuviera una apariencia seca ni que enmarcara más las grietas que salen en los labios y de verdad que quede impresionada con este producto es muy cremoso y se ven súper humectados los labios los colores son muy bonitos y con una excelente pigmentación de verdad lo recomiendo 100% lo mejor de todo es que son súper económicos. El color que estoy usando es COPENHAGUEN.
Jennifer W.
Really enjoy these products find that they work nicely for the price point. They also come in a lot of Shades and the shade range has just grown since I first started trying it out which I love seeing. It is hard to find Shades that you would like in local stores which is a huge bummer. I do find that you have to reapply this product it's not a one-and-done set-it-and-forget-it type of situation but it looks beautiful on the lips it doesn't dry them out so it's very easy to reapply throughout the day and not worry about the fact that your lips are going to suffer.
Marissa L.
Waterford , MI
I was given one of these from a very close friend because the color she bought was to dark for her, at first it was a little difficult to put on because it does need to be applied with care as it dries and needs to be applied evenly, but once I got the hang of applying this lipstick I fell in love! Not only did it stay all day, but it never dried my lips out either. When I accidentally broke my lipstick by dropping it, I went out the next day and rebought the exact same color and a couple other colors too! I highly recommend this product to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet and doesn’t mind the extra couple of seconds to apply smoothly.
Tina N.
In terms of color range and pricing, I think these lip creams are great. I love all the shades of nudes for my casual everyday look and I get to have each of them for as low as $6.
However, I'm giving 3 stars because the lipsticks dry out my lips. They also smudge and so stains any other surface they come in contact with. I also noticed some of the shades become a little bit darker after application.
Overall, I still keep and use these because I don't think the cons are that big of a deal since I reach for them when I just want to step out.
Alexandra J.
Review for: Buttery Nude more...
NYX’s Xtreme Lip Cream is the perfect go to makeup item if you’re looking for a soft and subtle color. I was looking for a nude lipstick and decided to go give this lip cream a try. It’s very easy to apply and makes my lips feel extremely soft. However, it doesn’t have as much coverage as a stick matte lipstick. I still use it every now and then if I want a dewy glowing look, but I wouldn’t recommend it for people who are looking for a full coverage lipstick. I probably won’t buy another one once I run out.
Weronika S.
New Britain , CT
Review for: Natural more...
I’m not a fan of this lipstick. Not sure which color I had (can’t remember the # but I know it was something close to nude) because I gave it right away to my sister after trying it on. The lipstick itself is rather small. The only thing I really liked about it was the smell. It smells delicious and pleasant at the same time. The color palette is pretty, too. After you try to apply the lipstick, you’re left with clumps and Nutella lookalike crusted lips. Giving 3/5 because it smells nice 👍🏼
Milliam T.
Review for: Other more...
These are some of the best lip products that can be found at such an affordable price. I use these on a day to day basis and they work wonders.. they’re easy to apply, extremely creamy, dry down to a semi-matte finish yet still remain so comfortable on the lips. Definitely not transfer proof, however for the price and the beautiful colors/opaqueness of them, i think it’s totally worth it. However i do feel that sometimes, it can eventuate my lines in my lips a little too much but that’s the only problem i have with these on occasion.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
These are so long wearing! So long wearing that they’re actually a bit hard to get off, especially the darker colors! I was actually surprised the first time I wore one. The formula lasted so long yet it was so creamy and never dried my lips out! This is honestly probably one of the creamiest liquid lippies out there and the shade range is amazing! A few of the darker shades I’ve tried are a little streaky, but usually look fine after a second coat.
Jizsury E.
Buena Park
Best matte lip cream, plus the lips makes them soft NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream I love it ! NYX Slip Tease Full Color Lip Oil witch is really smooth and it looks cute and for highlighter I use NYX Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter for face primer baseNYX Studio Perfect Primer I use and my favorite foundation NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation for eyeshadow base NYX Eyeshadow Base for eyeshadow I use two witch is NYX Dream Catcher Palette and IPSY NYX 3 Color Eyeshadow Palette Neutral Trio for eye liner NYX Matte Liquid Liner setting spray NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Matte and of course can’t forget the matte blotting paper NYX Blotting Paper that’s a perfect combination that’s why I love NYX I would 100% recommend it!!
Kristine A.
Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Soft Matte lip cream?
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Do these last longer with Lip Primers? They don't stay on my lips for very long, but I haven't purchased a lip primer yet...
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What kind of finish do these have?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Is this more of a lipstick or gloss?
Arielle I.
Trois, QC
Is this more like a gloss or is it mate ?

back