Add a Photo

By NYX
#132 in Lip Gloss

Xtreme Lip Cream - NYX Xtreme Lip Cream: High coverage liquid lipstick combines intense color and brilliant shine. Bold pigmentation is featured in a variety of high impact shades. Formula is durable and built to last. Combination of lipstick and lip gloss with supernatural lasting strength. Intensify your look with the Extreme Lip Cream in any of the vivid colors. - Xtreme Lip Cream

Photos (37)
Jams M.
Jams M.
I have only tried one color through target's 2016 advent calendar and that's Natural. I do like the formula, it is a lip cream that DOES NOT dry down matte. So you'll have to constantly apply. I personally love lip creams, not a huge fan of dried down liquid lipsticks. But this is an average product for me. Not to mention, the color Natural is TERRIBLE. It's the brightest, most nude color ever. If you are extremely pale or extremely dark, it'll work out for you but if you're in the middle shades like I am, it'll wash you out. I don't know how anyone can wear it but I'm not basing the star rating on this. For pigmentation, it really is opaque, even for a nude color. But it really is just an average product for me. It doesn't blow my mind away with its formula.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Oregon City, OR
* I have the shades Bonfire and Natural
Overall, this lip gloss is great for the price. It's super pigmented and long lasting. When it does eventually fade away, it leaves a stain so you never really have to reapply.
They aren't super moisturizing, so I would recommend putting on some moisturizing lip balm or Chapstick before applying and let it set four a couple of minutes.
The biggest issue I have with there are the applicator. It's really flimsy and wide, so it's kind of difficult to get it perfectly on your lips without cleaning up. I would have given these 3 stars if it wasn't for the price. Because it's so cheap, it is a pretty amazing product.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
May 20, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Dolly Girl
I having been loving bright lip colors lately. Especially for the spring and summer time. I love NYX lip products and this one did not disappoint. It is very glossy and the pigmentation of Dolly Girl is beautiful. However, I gave this product 4 stars because it is not meant for eating greasy food or kissing and reapplying can be a pain because it can look patchy. However, I will take the cons just because the product is so comfortable, pigmented, and budget friendly. I definitely want more colors in this line!
Torrie H.
Torrie H.
Jan. 25, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Absolute Red
These were on sale on the nyx website, and I figured I'd give them a try. First off, they smell amazing and as you can see are extremely pigmented. But, application was a bit of an issue. The applicator is a little too long (dow foot part) and the applicator is flimsly...which makes applying the product really difficult. At least for me. I got three colors to try and wish I would have let them alone...I am not impressed at all.....
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I have one of these in the shade Absolute Red. I think these are one of the most underrated lip products that Nyx produces. The formula is a little goopy but if you apply with a light hand it will dry nicely. It's so pigmented that a little goes a long way. Also when the lipstick does eventually wear off it stains your lips so you are still left with color, which in my opinion adds extra time to your "lipsticks wear time"
Mesha T.
Mesha T.
Vidor, TX
Jan. 31, 2016, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: Absolute Red
Looking for that perfect pin up red to wear? Well look no further because this is it!
The 1st coat does go on a bit patchy but a second swipe fixes that to perfection. The cool tone of this red is great for making your teeth look diamond white.
I love the jelly like mouse texture these have. They feel nicely moisturizing and my lips love it. Then there is the nummy cake scent they have.
Wear time for me is 4-6 hours.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
I personally am in love with these ! I kept hearing reviews about them but I never really tried them until 2 months ago and I can really say I love them ! They come almost full not half way empty like many other brands but these lip creams are very moisturizing , they aren't sticky and they are long lasting . I love the nude colors ! They go with an skin tone really
Krystle D.
Krystle D.
Feb. 9, 2016, 7:17 p.m.
Review for: Absolute Red
Red lipstick can be intimidating. What if I don't apply it right? What if it gets everywhere? What if it's too hard to reapply? This product takes care of most of those problems. The thin doe-foot applicator helps to get your lip line perfect and, once on, doesn't feather. The only problem is that the formula is a little goopy and transfers extremely easily.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
This lip cream goes on very smoothly. I got the color bonfire. I thought maybe the color was a little too bright for my skin but that's probably because I have acne and I do not want to draw a lot of attention to my trouble area. the applicator is very interesting because it is thin and long. however the color was beautiful and application was easy.
Stacy d.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
I own and love other Nyx products but was disappointed in this. I bought this because the color was nice, very pigmented, but the formula is just way too thick and sticky. There was always some leaking out from under the cap when I closed it and it has a very chemically smell. It seemed to dry instantly so it was tough to spread around
Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Soft Matte lip cream?
Jen S.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Do these last longer with Lip Primers? They don't stay on my lips for very long, but I haven't purchased a lip primer yet...
Raechel S.
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What kind of finish do these have?
Maggie D.
Maggie D.
Is this more of a lipstick or gloss?
Arielle I.
Arielle I.
Trois-rivieres, QC
Is this more like a gloss or is it mate ?