BY NYX #50 in Lipstick

Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors.

Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).

• Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or...10 Answers
  • NYX Xtreme Lip Cream whats the best shade ?1 Answers
  • I've been looking at these for a while now and I was just...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I LOVE these! They feel creamy, not sticky, and the color payoff is really good. The lasting power isn't too long, about the same as most, but that doesn't bother me. They are reasonably priced and there are quite a few colors to choose from. I absolutely love these." in 781 reviews
  • "I bought these off a website that sells NYX and i love the colors. They are vibrant and long lasting. I've used a couple colors including instabul, which is beautiful! love them!" in 314 reviews
  • "I have the xtreme lip cream in candy land and I love it. The lip cream isn't too glossy like a regular lip gloss and the color is very vibrant. Its kind of like a liquid lipstick. I also love that the color last all day. " in 189 reviews
  • "It can be drying but the color is true to what is seen on the packaging and is very pigmented, wear for a long time and a little goes a long way for sure!" in 6 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this stuff had been wanting to try it for a long time and im so glad i did i use it all the time now!" in 5 reviews
Alison B.
north park, san diego
Review for: Other more...
These little babies are a good everyday, easy go to lip choice. They run anywhere from about $4-7, They are inexpensive and have a great creamy feel without the stickiness or dryness of other matte lip creams. The colors are vibrant and many! I’m giving 4 stars only because the colors that I normally go to are hard to find, they are almost always sold out whenever I look for them at stores.. and you do need to reapply throughout the day to keep your lips looking fresh, especially after eating and drinking. Still a great buy.
You can find them at most stores like Target, Walmart, CVS.. I do believe that Target has the better selection for NYX Cosmetics. My favorite thing about this product is that I can have a few and leave them in my purse, or car, or around the house... they are perfect for my on-the-go days when I don’t have much time to get my whole face done up and they add a nice subtle or vivid look to your lips!
LOVE NYX products and will continue to have these lipsticks around :)
Inhgrid N.
New York
Review for: Other more...
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Me ENCANTO!!! Por mucho tiempo había estado buscando un labial que fuera matte pero que no tuviera una apariencia seca ni que enmarcara más las grietas que salen en los labios y de verdad que quede impresionada con este producto es muy cremoso y se ven súper humectados los labios los colores son muy bonitos y con una excelente pigmentación de verdad lo recomiendo 100% lo mejor de todo es que son súper económicos. El color que estoy usando es COPENHAGUEN.
bryanna s.
United States
It feels super nasty and greasy once applied. The applicator is almost too spungy? Like if you apply a liner beforehand the applicator for the lipstick messes it up completely. It doesn't last long at all. Especially if you eat or smoke while wearing it. Or even just talk. I honestly can't stand how it feels. It feels patchy and so slimey. It sucks because the colors are super beautiful but it honestly isn't worth the money or the hype. If you're looking for a great liquid lipstick that's long lasting and pigmented and you're on a budget,I def recommend the wet & wild catsuits
Katelyn K.
Fostoria
Review for: Other more...
I purchased a few NYX liquid lips from Walmart, and although they aren’t my favorite puppies in the world, they did somewhat exceed my expectations for a drugstore liquid lipstick. Overall, it’s pretty darn good for the price. It does dry matte, which is nice. And it is fairly transfer/kiss proof- again, for a drugstore brand. (It definitely isn’t as transfer proof as a high end liquid matte lipstick, like Kat Von D Beauty, Jeffrey Star Cosmetics, MAC, Ofra, etc., but it’s much MUCH better than anything else I’ve tried from Walmart or Target or other drugstores.) The only cons are that the formula is a liiiiiitle streaky with some colors, and you need to apply two colors to really get everything even and opaque. It also doesn’t dry down quite as much as I like, and it feels a little sticky, which I don’t find comfortable. That’s just my personal taste and preference though; if you find true liquid matte lipsticks to be way too drying, you may enjoy the feeling of wearing these NYX lipsticks more than I did. All things considered, I wouldn’t consider these lipsticks to be the most amazing things in the world. But for the price, they’re hard to beat, and they do have a nice range of colors to choose from, so I’ll definitely be reordering in the future. ☺️
Jennifer W.
Really enjoy these products find that they work nicely for the price point. They also come in a lot of Shades and the shade range has just grown since I first started trying it out which I love seeing. It is hard to find Shades that you would like in local stores which is a huge bummer. I do find that you have to reapply this product it's not a one-and-done set-it-and-forget-it type of situation but it looks beautiful on the lips it doesn't dry them out so it's very easy to reapply throughout the day and not worry about the fact that your lips are going to suffer.
Marissa L.
Waterford , MI
I was given one of these from a very close friend because the color she bought was to dark for her, at first it was a little difficult to put on because it does need to be applied with care as it dries and needs to be applied evenly, but once I got the hang of applying this lipstick I fell in love! Not only did it stay all day, but it never dried my lips out either. When I accidentally broke my lipstick by dropping it, I went out the next day and rebought the exact same color and a couple other colors too! I highly recommend this product to anyone who hasn’t tried it yet and doesn’t mind the extra couple of seconds to apply smoothly.
Tina N.
In terms of color range and pricing, I think these lip creams are great. I love all the shades of nudes for my casual everyday look and I get to have each of them for as low as $6.
However, I'm giving 3 stars because the lipsticks dry out my lips. They also smudge and so stains any other surface they come in contact with. I also noticed some of the shades become a little bit darker after application.
Overall, I still keep and use these because I don't think the cons are that big of a deal since I reach for them when I just want to step out.
Ashleigh K.
Millington
I recently purchased for lipsticks from the website about 2 months ago. They were offering free engraving on some of the lipstick tubes. So I got four, two for me and two for my best friend. I put my name on mine and bestfriends on the other ones and my best friend's name on hers and one that says best friends! When I got them in the mail it was just so cute I can't even explain! I thought it was a neat little touch that no one else had really done. Also I love a bunch of Nyx products because they're affordable.
Jessica L.
leesburg
Review for: Spicy, Skin Tone, Candy Land, Buttery Nude, Pinky Nude more...
It is really smooth going on the lips, I got it in nude peach fuzz. I love that it goes on with the texture of a gloss, but it has the color pay off of a lipstick, with out drying out your lips. I will definitely be picking up more colors for the summer. The Nude peach Fuzz color shows up as more of a pretty pastel pink/peach. I am fair to medium skin tone. Perfect for nude lip, and buildable for even more color if you like it to be a bit richer in color. But just one swipe will definitely give you great color.
Weronika S.
New Britain
Review for: Natural more...
I’m not a fan of this lipstick. Not sure which color I had (can’t remember the # but I know it was something close to nude) because I gave it right away to my sister after trying it on. The lipstick itself is rather small. The only thing I really liked about it was the smell. It smells delicious and pleasant at the same time. The color palette is pretty, too. After you try to apply the lipstick, you’re left with clumps and Nutella lookalike crusted lips. Giving 3/5 because it smells nice 👍🏼
Kristine A.
Which do you like better and why: the Xtreme lip cream or the Soft Matte lip cream?
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Do these last longer with Lip Primers? They don't stay on my lips for very long, but I haven't purchased a lip primer yet...
Raechel S.
Indianapolis, IN
What kind of finish do these have?
Maggie D.
College Sta, TX
Is this more of a lipstick or gloss?
Greimy V.
Is this more pigmented than their normal glosses?