NYX Xtreme Lip Cream
Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick and lip gloss with intense pigmentation all-in-one. Complete your head-turning look with the variety of luscious colors.
Ricinus Communs Seed Oil, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Synthetic Bees Wax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Fragrance, MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850), D&C Red No.7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No.28 Al Lake (CI 45410).see more...
Top Questions See all 103 Q&A
- "I LOVE these! They feel creamy, not sticky, and the color payoff is really good. The lasting power isn't too long, about the same as most, but that doesn't bother me. They are reasonably priced and there are quite a few colors to choose from. I absolutely love these." in 781 reviews
- "I bought these off a website that sells NYX and i love the colors. They are vibrant and long lasting. I've used a couple colors including instabul, which is beautiful! love them!" in 314 reviews
- "I have the xtreme lip cream in candy land and I love it. The lip cream isn't too glossy like a regular lip gloss and the color is very vibrant. Its kind of like a liquid lipstick. I also love that the color last all day. " in 189 reviews
- "It can be drying but the color is true to what is seen on the packaging and is very pigmented, wear for a long time and a little goes a long way for sure!" in 6 reviews
- "I am absolutely in love with this stuff had been wanting to try it for a long time and im so glad i did i use it all the time now!" in 5 reviews
It can be off-putting at first because it tastes terrible. You're not going to constantly taste it as you wear it, but it will be noticeable at first. I put on a thick layer, which is how it goes on naturally, and then blot it a bit with a tissue because it is very cakey when first going on. It's not a lipstick you're going to want to layer up, but layer as much as needed to coat your lips entirely. It can be off-putting at this point, as well, because it feels like frosting on your lips, which makes it feel like you can't talk right, but just blot it off a little bit and it will go completely normal. Not only that, but it suddenly looks like a gorgeous lipstick when blotted a tad.
I bought it on a quick run to CVS but I have seen this NYX lippie Collection pretty much anywhere that has a makeup stand.
The color I used on my client would look amazing on any skin tone.
Ease of application
Doesn’t dry down to matte a quickly as I would have hoped
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos