NYX X-large Makeup Artist Train Case With Lights uploaded by Mella R.NYX X-large Makeup Artist Train Case With Lights uploaded by S.A.H.A.R 🌈.

BY NYX #9 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Our largest train case is a veritable makeup studio on wheels. It converts to a free-standing portable makeup station with a mirror lights and tiered trays for maximum organization. The legs are attached and wheels ensure portability. No assembly required.

Dimensions:

Compact: 18.5" W x 26.5" H x 9.5" D

Extended: 35" W x 55" H x 28" D

Buy on Amazon
Mella R.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
I've had this case for a few months now, and I do like it I purchased this to replace getting a full vanity because I live in a tiny apartment and figured I could save some space with this. Since I've had it I've never kept the legs on they are quite wobbly and I was terrified of this thing collapsing because its really really heavy by itself let alone filled with makeup products.
I find it a chore honestly to lug this thing out and place it either on a table or on my bed to apply my makeup but I do it every now and then.I figured getting this I would be able to apply makeup easily and more often being able to see a good range of my collection and getting more use out of other products I used to forget about, and since getting this I barely want to get the case set up to apply makeup cause its so darn heavy. If I had it opened and standing somewhere Im more then sure I would use it more often. The lights are great, and the case itself holds quite a bit of my collection but not all of it. For the price I wouldn't recommend to someone that's just gonna keep it closed and away like I do, If your gonna keep it up using the legs dont extend the legs at the highest height they go which is bar height it becomes way too wobbly and unsecured
Shakeira E.
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
The Nyx makeup artist train case with lights is amazing for both makeup artist and non makeup artist. it's easy to pack everything you need to get ready in on the go. It is a decent price compared to other major brands that carry for more expensive. Very durable and hard case that way it can protect your items and keep them safe from breaking or falling out.
Paola c.
Paola c.
This is good if you are wanting to have a personal set up in your studio or home however it is very heavy. The lights are alright but too yellow if prefer if it is white lights..it is heavy enough by itself imagine if u will put your makeup inside it then u will have to lift it up when the legs are set up so watch your back when u lift it up
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Roanoke
i have always wanted one of these my friends have one and i love it but i haven't got one yet but they say it is the best. it has the best lighting ever. it is very easy to use very nice in the inside it is a good money choice. the times i have use it very satisfied i would buy this in a heart beat if i could right now
Asceana M.
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
I TOTALLY NEED ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!!! I had one in high school and loved it soooo much I swear i took it everywhere its great for travel too i would always take it for asleep overs and there was no hassle. Everything always fit I HOPE I CAN GET A NEW ONE SOON
Hallimah R.
Hallimah R.
versatile train case is perfect for make-up artists on-the-go. Featuring two compartments that can be used separately or assembled together - dependent on the space you require. i loved this..........im always on the go so this is perfect
Leigh A.
Leigh A.
Atlanta
I am a freelance makeup artist and I travel a lot to see my clients. The thing that I love about this case is that IT COMES WITH LIGHTS! Too often clients houses do not have adequate lighting and this case provides it all. Great space for my products and lights. ABSOLUTELY love it!
NaNii B.
NaNii B.
644 cunningham st Clare, MI
This case is like a dream come true. It actually makes you feel like a celebrity while toting it around. Not to mention its always good to have all your travel makeup in one place. Highly recremend this for those that are on the go.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
White Hall
This is one thing I actually don't have, but friends of mine have it. They love it. There is plenty of room for all of their make up, plus good lights for when they are applying for their makeup. They are very satisfied with it!
Kirsti M.
Kirsti M.
Duncan, OK
I've been so big on makeup since I was little. I didn't get any better at it till I got into college and really started practicing. Now, I'm in cosmo school, I've been looking into these!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this makeup case worth buying?
Brooklyn N.
Brooklyn N.
Grand Rapids
where can i get one like this?