MakeupNYX
X-Large Lighted Makeup Artist Train Case

NYX X-Large Lighted Makeup Artist Train Case

X-Large Lighted Makeup Artist Train Case

How many things does this has and what are they?
I am looking for something to keep my makeup and when I travel to model with this be a good case?
Start your review of NYX X-Large Lighted Makeup Artist Train Case!
Gloria H.
winston salem jackson
Purchased at: Amazon
Bueno chicas este es excelente para todas por qué es un muy hermosa organizando para todos tipo de maquillaje todas soñamos con uno así o no chicas bellas
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
This would definitely be the case to have so anyone can keep all there makeup and other items in there. What do you think??
Susana P.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Is a good choose! But is very heavy sometimes! I really like it! This help me to have all my makeup clean and organized! I use this case every single day! Is my work! So I really like it! I will buy again but is super expensive.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This great gift for your mom or best friend. Very recommend. Want to get for my self as well . Great product.
amanda W.
Dallas, TX
NYX X-Large Lighted Makeup Artist Train Case uploaded by amanda W.
I've had this case for a few months now, and I do like it I purchased this to replace getting a full vanity because I live in a tiny apartment and figured I could save some space with this. Since I've had it I've never kept the legs on they are quite wobbly and I was terrified of this thing collapsing because its really really heavy by itself let alone filled with makeup products.
I find it a chore honestly to lug this thing out and place it either on a table or on my bed to apply my makeup but I do it every now and then.I figured getting this I would be able to apply makeup easily and more often being able to see a good range of my collection and getting more use out of other products I used to forget about, and since getting this I barely want to get the case set up to apply makeup cause its so darn heavy. If I had it opened and standing somewhere Im more then sure I would use it more often. The lights are great, and the case itself holds quite a bit of my collection but not all of it. For the price I wouldn't recommend to someone that's just gonna keep it closed and away like I do, If your gonna keep it up using the legs dont extend the legs at the highest height they go which is bar height it becomes way too wobbly and unsecured
Mary M.
New Bloomfld, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
A must have for anyone who travels allot. It's big , smooth and I love it it holds all my make up and things and I have A LOT.
Sarai R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love it ! I got this as a gift on Christmas because I have a ton of make up. It's like taking my whole home with me LOL. I love this, I take this everywhere with me. It's easy to grab and saves me time on sorting out make up. I'd love to get another one of these but a different color if possible .
Genesis G.
Lawrence, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
He visto muchas matadora usar este parece ser bueno y practixo para personas que usan maquillajes para trabjar y esas cosas
Erika A.
Meriden, CT
Eso si que me enamora con solo verlo me gustarua poder conseguir uno y poder decirles que tal esta se ve super bonito
Joleen K.
Woonsocket, RI
Pretty great case holds everything with lights n all ! Little pricy but it’s worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina D.
Redkey, IN
il y a 23 jours
angie A. il y a 15 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar