NYX Worth The Hype Mascara

Worth The Hype Mascara

Does this product smudge? I’ve heard good things but want to know how well it lasts
Is the formula dry or wet?
Does this mascara smear beneath the eyes?
Start your review of NYX Worth The Hype Mascara!
Product Highlights
This is a gem! Totally out performs a lot of high end mascara, at a quarter of the price. Lots of volume, wand separates lashes beautifully, no clumps. Totally in love with this product! Switching from my high end to this immediately!in reviews
...mascara for that extra volume [product:nyx-worth-the-hype-volumizing-lengthening-mascara]in reviews
...wearing false lashes and I️ LOVE THAT! my lashes are thin short and stick straight out. It’s extremely difficult to find a mascara that does it all. I️ used to purchase Lancôme mascara for $28 and break the bank until this miracle in a tube was released. NYX, you’ve done it again. YES!!in reviews
Mirela B.
Levittown, PA
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Mirela B.
I really wanted to like this product, but I am disappointed in it. It flakes and runs a couple of hours after applying it. I end up having raccoon eyes, which is really annoying. I like the brush head, but that’s about it.
Stefanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Stefanie A.
Love NYX and love this mascara...it’s so good it’s actually hard to remove! Honestly all NYX products are worth it ❤️
Michelle O.
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Michelle O.
Purchased at: ULTA
I wasn't thrilled about this mascara but it's not terrible. It's inexpensive. It's not as good as other inexpensive mascaras. It wasn't worth the hype. Didn't lengthen or volumize my lashes much.
Jessica R.
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Jessica R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this mascara is wayyyyy better than covergirl, milani and other drugstore make-up. Only 4.99 not bad! I get ALMOST the same result as my benefit mascara. Eyelashes look longer and with some volume But don't try the waterproof! I will be reviewing the waterproof version too.. NYX Worth The Hype Mascara
Anastasiya A.
Stafford, VA
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Anastasiya A.
This is one of my go to mascaras. The color is pitch black. The main plus is the brush, it has the narrow end, so it’s easier to apply mascara. It doesn’t make eyelashes bulky or stuck to each other. The price is very affordable.
Lacy P.
Gastonia, NC
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Lacy P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is great for the price, also I love NYX make up. It went on great. I love the brush. It didn’t get on my eyes once. I haven’t really had a favorite mascara in years, this one might be it! I don’t like to fork out tons in mascara because I wear lashes. Today I didn’t, I didn’t wear anything but bb cream and mascara. This looks pretty good! I like it!
Lydia O.
I like this mascara. One of my favorite mascaras. It is not to pricey and is a good value. I would recommend this product.
Daniela O.
Wellesley Hls, MA
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Daniela O.
I use everyday and I love it! Easy to remove and looks natural, I like this kind of mascaras that are easy to apply to use everyday. I recommend it
Mia F.
Rosenheim, Bavaria
THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA IVE USED! It’s very nice and applies very smooth. I’ve never been this happy with a mascara ever. it doesn’t count but it is incredibly lengthening and thickening. I will be buying this product again. Great price! 11/10 would recommend.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sirri N.
NYX Worth The Hype Mascara uploaded by Sirri N.
I usually do not use this type of wand because I have thick lashes and these usually easily clump them. However I was able to get a good amount of length without compromising too much volume of my lashes. I only used one coat because I felt like that was all I really need and anything more would start to clump my lashes. Overall, I really enjoyed the product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary-Anne D.
Deptford
il y a 10 mois
Pür Cosmetics Fully Charged Magnetic Mascara can this be used with any eyelash extensions?
Vanessa R. il y a 6 mois
I wouldn’t use it with extensions.
Saidis P.