Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Inglewood, CA
Hello I've tried a few of similar products and not one of them has delivered great results... How well does this one match up?
Kyara T.
Kyara T.
Bronx, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
I've had this about a year now and it is absolutely amazing. And it is very easy to use. It really doesn't take much to use this product. The results are stunning. It's one of my must haves.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
The Colony, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
Hey! I have been using this stick for 9 months know and love it. It took some time to learn to use it right. I put it on first, then a light layer of foundation powder, and then I finish off with a little contour powder following the pattern is drawn earlier with this pen. This creates a softer, more subtle contour that's perfect for normal women going about their every day lives! :)
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Middletown, CT
1 year, 4 months ago
I'm not sure which products you used to match it up to, but I will say this product is good for light contouring! If you like a really heavy contour, then this stick probably isn't for you! I like it, though, for a nice, everyday natural look.