BY NYX #40 in Concealer

The Wonder Stick is our ultimate dynamic duo: One side for a brilliant highlight, the other for a sleek contour. Now available in two more highly pigmented color combinations! Each couple is creamy as can be, which allows for beautiful blending. Available in six color-coordinated shade pairings.

Light Duo:

Highlight:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Synthetic Wax, Ceresin, Paraffin, Glycol Montanate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Contour:

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil/ Paraffinum Liquidum/ Huile Minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera /Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Paraffin, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Synthetic Wax, Glycol Montanate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Medium Duo:

Deep Duo:

Universal Duo:

Deep Rich & Deep Dark:

Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Paraffin, Synthetic Wax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ozokerite, Glycol Montanate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• thoughts on this as someone who is a beginner at contouri...6 Answers
  • This is very affordable! But does it work well?3 Answers
  • how it works on mixed skinNYX Wonder Stick1 Answers
NYX Wonder Stick
  • "i love having a highlight/conceal end and a contour end but when one side runs out and the other doesn't it sucks having to repurchase" in 1564 reviews
  • "i bought this product in light to try contouring. previously i had only used powder products to contour and didn’t have great results. i really enjoy this product, it blends out so well with a dense buffing brush. it is the only thing that i can easily use to contour my nose. other contouring products can look ruddy or dirty on pale skin, but i don’t find that with this product. i use it on special occasions when i want to spend a little extra time on my makeup, and find i get a lot of complements when i use this to contour. overall i think this product delivers![product:nyx-wonder-stick]" in 142 reviews
  • "this is an awesome product. it’s highly-pigmented, great size for travel, and easy to use even for contouring beginners. the product goes on precisely and blends well, my only complain being that it might not be the product of choice if you suffer with oilier skin as i find it to be a bit oily. still, i normally travel with one of these as they’re super handy and overall provide an awesome and quick contour." in 103 reviews
Destyne W.
Ashburn
Review for: Deep more...
The NYX Wonderstick is one of my favorite contour/highlight sticks of all time. That’s due mostly because of the affordable price and its function. The formula is creamy enough to glide easily on the skin and is easily blended with a brush or sponge. I do like that it is double ended so you can get both the highlight and contour with one product, but I feel as though with that, the colors don’t really match. For example, the highlight color might work really well for someone’s skin tone, but the contour color isn’t dark enough, but if that person were to go darker, the contour color would work but the highlight color wouldn’t be light enough. Such isn’t the case for me, but has been for others that I’ve talked to about it. I do wish they could extend the range of colors for this very reason but I do love this product so much and I’m on my third one!
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Review for: Light more...
I usually only use the contour side and apply this to the hollows of my cheeks, under my chin, and around the top of my forehead. I don’t use this to contour my nose just because the applicator is very large, so it is hard to apply to such a precise and small area. This product can either be used in a natural or glam look; it is easily buildable and thats what I love about it! When I am going for a natural look, I will do one layer everywhere, but for a glam look, I will add a couple of more layers by going back into the hollows of my cheeks but stopping about where the tail of eyebrow is. This gives my contour a more ombre and natural, but glam, look!
Kayti B.
Review for: Medium more...
I feel like this can work for other people who are actually into cream contours & highlights. Whereas I, have always been more comfortable with powders for doing such things. BUT, I wanted to try something new, & I love NYX as a brand so I did some research for a cheap way to try out a new contouring product (and method). And then I found the NYX Wonder Stick. I bought the lightest pair of shades they had on their website (which I think was labeled Ivory & Taupe) because I have super fair skin. As soon as it arrived I swatched both ends on my hand & was relieved that they looked like a good skin tone match. So that was the only plus to this product for me. Because then I actually tested it out, mapping my face with streaks and then attempting to buff one side with a brush and the other with a damp sponge. Neither went down well. I found that my sponge just wiped away most of it, and left a slightly smeared-looking disaster. And with my brush side, it was hard to blend but boy the coverage still stayed! But then that also resulted in looking streaky as balls. My face after this could not have been saved, so I just decided then and there that it wasn't for me, and I should just stick to powder products. So maybe it wasn't the product's complete fault, because I only gave it one chance & I was also inexperienced in contouring & highlighting that way. But maybe it will work for others. :)
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Light more...
I’m a beginner when it comes to contour so this product made things easy! The formula is smooth and creamy. It was easy to blend and helped me get pretty good definition; my nose was harder to contour because the contour end is thicker and I have a nose ring, but you can always use a brush for that. It didn’t really bother my skin either; after a while my skin would sort of feel heavy but it wasn’t terrible and I didn’t notice any breakouts occurring after I’d used it. I recommend this for beginners for sure!
Amber C.
Tobyhanna , PA
Review for: Deep more...
I really love the concealer stick it really contours and highlights the skin for a more radiant glow. In addition, it makes you look flawless and give you the supermodel portion face. The price is worth every penny and I would definitely buy it again!! A matter of fact I would stock up on a lot of them!! I love the way my face looks after applying it under my foundation!! It’s the best one I had so far and I love it!! My go to product that will be in my makeup bag!!!
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I have the shade universal, It blends nicely and doesn't get patchy for me but it pulls more warm slightly orange on me so I don't use it as a contour but as a cream bronzer on days I want to use cream products I have dry skin and works well. The highlight end can get greasy if you apply to much and it's a very subtle but pretty sheen .
Nicki L.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Universal more...
For the price I pay for this product, I would say it works fine. I like the contour part of the pen, because it's smooth and very blendable. However, I'm not a big fan of the highlight stick. The highlight doesn't really do anything for me. I tried using it multiple times, and it doesn't really glow. It leaves an unnatural white streak on my cheekbone and it just looks a little odd. I would still buy this product, but only for the contour side.
Samantha R.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product! It works for me. I have combination skin. I don't do too much contouring for my day to day looks especially when I'm just going to school but still want to look put together. For the darker end of the product I just draw a line to define my cheek bones and blend with one of my elf contouring brushes. With ease and precision I can use it to contour the forehead. Then I use the other end for the tip of my nose for a little highlight. Then I find that this product looks nice when you swipe a little of the lighter end at the corner of my eyelid where it meets the eyebrow. Adds a little lift to my sleep deprived eyes 😹. I also love that this product is quite small! I am able to take it with me whether I need to freshen up or I'm going on a Vegas trip with limited space in my bags. I use this every day and and I'll still be able to get great use out of it because it will last me for a while.
Olivia N.
Nyx is one of my favorite brands, but they definitely have some not so great products which is always a disappointment. I bought this after hearing raving reviews about it for so long. The lighter side has an awful formula, patchy and flaky and does not blend. The contour side is a better formula, creamy and smooth. But does not blend well. You have to work so hard on blending and it takes off your foundation underneath.
Kristyn S.
Review for: Light more...
It's really hard to find a good all in one contouring product for my fair skin. I do like the contour color and texture in this stick. It glides on really nicely and blends in well. You do need to be careful though and not blend too much or it will completely blend away. The highlight side is the problem I have. It's a bit too yellow toned for me. I most likely wont be repurchasing.
Ezgi K.
Maple, ON
I am extremely pale and Am just getting into contouring, I'm mostly focusing on my nose right now. do you think this will be a good product to get some practice done & does it give a not so dramatic look?
Kwa Y.
Does this product blend out easily?
Abra C.
Columbus, GA
Where can I purchase this item?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
Where can I buy it?
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
How great is the concealing side?