BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Avery B.
Bristol, RI
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
This is just a great pencil to have on hand. I love throwing it in my purse too when I am on the go. It is great for small spot concealing under a liquid concealer and I also use it on my water line to really make it pop. The only drawback I have for this product is that is can be waxy since it is in a pencil.
Alyssa C.
This is my favorite thing to use to perfect my eyebrows!! After I fill them in, I use this pencil to go underneath to smooth them out and make them look neat. I also use them on the inside of my eye lids to make my eyes appear bigger - but not too much!

SO affordable and lasts for such a long time - I always keep buying more in fear they'll discontinue!!!
Megan W.
I use this as an outer lip liner to keep lipstick from running when I don't use actual lip liner. I think that it works well but it sometimes aggravates my eczema prone skin. I haven't tried it for my eyebrows or eyes but I would consider repurchasing when i run out.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I feel like the medium is perfect for my skin tone because it doesn’t look too bright and fake, and it manages to cover the redness I have on my waterline. It glides on easily, layers nicely, and as far as I can tell, lasts all day. It’s definitely a must have & an daily use product for me. I’d recommend trying these pencils that are a bit less white and a bit more skin like if you’re looking for more of a natural brightening effect.
Jennifer C.
Quincy, MA
I've been using this product everyday for the past couple years. It opens my eyes up but doesn't leave my waterline grayish like other white eyeliners usually do when they mix with my mascara throughout the day. It's also awesome to cover up any small blemishes. I don't know what I would do without this product.
Griseda H.
I really love this multifunctional pencil. It is a very good one. I use this in my lips, to line the waterline for bigger and brighten eyes. I also use it for my brows and nouse, to modify my eyeliner. This is simply a very useful product. A must in every woman's bag. I highly recommend this.
Arely B.
Aurora, IL
I love this product and so will you! It's affordable and it really does the job! It's creamy, easy to work with, good coverage and lasts all day! I have used the Anastasia one and you can get two for the price of one! Honestly this is such a great investment.
Samantha t.
Florence
Review for: Medium more...
I really like this wonder pencil. It can be used for so many different things. I use it in my waterline to get that awake brightening effect. I also sometimes use it to clean up around my brows and around my lips. Works great for all of that.
Melissa M.
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
These are AMAZING !!

You cannot use it only for cober dark circles also for little blemishes. You can also apply it on the waterline of your eye. The package is not very special but cute.

Its hard to blend but thats the only thing that i see in contra. I definetly recommend it !
Megan D.
Millville, NJ
I absolutely love this pencil- not only is it a great concealer but it's an awesome lip liner- I have so many lip products and a lot of them are liquid matte. These types of lippies tend to run but with the wonder pencil under the matte lipstick, the color stays in place!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?