BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Review for: Medium more...
NYX Wonder Pencil color is great. Used it on my waterline, lip line then moved further along to tiny spots of imperfections after using 3/4 of the product - Started to breakout. Didn't realize it then but all the spots I applied this concealer to I developed large cystic acne. Might be good for some but was not good to me.
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
This better be in your makeup kits ladies and muas because this can conceal outline underline and brighten I mean this is really the WONDER pencil because I outline my lips and eyebrow areas, use to conceal some blemishes that are light, brighten eye areas, and as well as use for cutting the crease for eyeshadow looks to die for and for ten bucks this is the swish army knife of makeup okay get it in all shades now it looks like ur skin tones
Priscilla C.
Chatsworth, CA
Review for: Light, Medium more...
I bought these at Naimies for a bargain and they have decent pigment but they don't last very long. I use light for my waterline but after a couple hours it's gone. You need to reapply with these. I will start using the color light to highlight my brow bone or something. They're ok for the price.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Every girl NEEDS this pencil in their makeup bag. This product is very versatile it’s a 3 in 1 product! It is SO quick and easy to use whether you are covering blemishes or any imperfections, or as a universal lipliner to hold you’re lip color in place or to brighten your complexion by lining your waterline in your eyes! I also use this on my eye bags when I’m out and need a quick fix! This is a must have product!
Emilee K.
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
I love the Wonder Pencil. It is just so versatile! I use it for everything from concealing small zits and imperfections, highlighting the bridge of my nose and eyebrows, lining my waterline, and sometimes even as an eyeliner. I have recommended it to friends every chance I get. The pigment is great, and like I said, you can use it in so many different ways.
Skye T.
Review for: Light more...
A. W. E. S. O. M. E.
This pencil is a MUST HAVE!
I use it for everything. I line the outside of my lips, trace the outside of my eyeliner, and perfectly cover any and all tiny imperfections.
This is the one must have beauty product everyone needs!
Go buy one. So cheap and so amazing.
Tianna N.
Hanceville, AL
Review for: Light more...
I love this product as an eyeliner! I have very watery eyes and it is hard to find an eyeliner that will stay put on me. I thought I would give this a try and I am glad I did. It is easy to apply, and it wears longer on my eyes than most other eyeliners I have tried in the past. I also like that it is a multitasking product. I would repurchase this again, and I would recommend this to my friends.
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Such a useful little pencil! Great for the waterline, cleaning up lipstick, and more recently I've actually been using it as a base for eyeshadow when doing things like a cut crease. It's long lasting as well. I'll definitely repurchase it when I use up the one I have!
Leslie B.
Converse, TX
Review for: Light, Medium more...
Hands down my favorite product. There is plenty of ways to use this pencil. I have use this as a waterline eyeliner on my clients and honestly it opens the eye in a way that it looks natural and not too makeupish. You need to buy it as soon as posible. You wont regret it!
Sonia H.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely LOVE my NYX Wonder Pencil. It works perfectly as a lip liner as well as a lower lash liner to really make your eyes pop. Plus, you can buy it at the drugstore for a reasonable price without sacrificing quality. I have yet to use it up but I know I'll be buying another one when I do. 10/10 would recommend.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?