BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Does this pencil smudge easily?2 Answers
  • Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Sarah K.
These are great for multi-purpose product lovers! They can be used for lip liners, concealers and eyeliners ! They last long and have gorgeous packaging ! I love them and would recommend to others of all skin types
Yasmina L.
Saudi Arabia
I love love this pencil! They work wonders to me! I love using them under my eye and to outline my lip. Easy to apply, easy to blend, buildable as well. The price is worth it and I would love to buy this again.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
This pencil is a must have. Perfect for brightening up your water line or blending around your brows for a more polished look. I always keep back ups of this versatile pencil on hand.
Sarah W.
Ipswich
Review for: Light more...
I use this product as an eyeliner. I works great on the waterline and really helps open the eyes. I use it in the mornings when my eyes are a little red and tired looking and it makes a great improvement. I wouldn't say its's head over heals away from any other nude eyeliner, but it does have good pigmentation and good staying power.
Cailey W.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Light more...
A must have. Such a great multi use product- either through lining the outside of lipstick or as a concealer... so great! It’s a must have for me, I actually have one in my backpack, purse and on my vanity so I never have to be without it.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Review for: Light more...
This really is a wonder pencil! There are so many uses for it and the price is great. I'm not usually a drugstore beauty lover but this won me over. I use on my water line, corners of my eyes and to help conceal zits. Will definitely purchase again.
Elise V.
Review for: Light more...
I find these pencils so useful when I'm doing my make-up, I use them to cover up any mistakes like when I mess up eyeliner or to brighten my under eyes. It's a very good idea, the only complaint I have is that the fine point wears down quickly and can get dirty quickly too. It's hard to sharpen them and make them nice again. Overall very good
Carriane B.
Review for: Light more...
These are so awesome! I use the lightest shade as a lipliner with many of my bright liquid lipsticks and it prevents the colors from bleeding onto my face. These pencils also work great on the lid to make eyeshadows pop!
aisyah n.
it's amazing as i have a power to control it. however personally, for me it's really hard to blend especially at my brows area & it does not work on blumishes as it is harder to apply due to quality wise
Andrea S.
Newcastle
It is nice but nothing impressive. I use it as a liner for the waterline or sometimes as a reverse lip liner to clean up some messy lipstick applications. It is good but I thinks something slightly cheaper would do the same job.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?