BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Jalisa P.
Holland landing , ON
Review for: Light more...
I use this for my waterline as well as highlighting under my eye brows ! For the price , it's fantastic ! I will definitely buy this again when I run out but I've had it for a few months and I think it will last me about her few months ! Highly recommend this product !
johanne S.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Wonder Pencil - Medium more...
NYX wonder pencil, in my opinion it works as a brow definer. the Sun protection did not work when i yoused it. it is easy to aply, but you chould have a sharpner.It dous not shimmer it is more of a natural matt finich. i have soon yoused up mine so i realy want to buy a new one.And i recomend other people to get it as well.
Jillian B.
Nanaimo, BC
Review for: Light more...
This product is super creamy and pigmented. I love using this to carve out my cut crease eye looks and for lining the outside of my lips when i wear lipstick. It reminds me of the formula of urban decays eyeliners but is so much cheaper. I recommend you try this!
Brenda T.
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
What can be said about this product? it's wonderful and I found so many different ways to use it! I found it very gentle and easy to blend and the packaging was very nice. I can't see any cons to this so it's pros all the way! I definitely would buy this again.
Hannah B.
Applies super easy. I love this because it works great at cleaning up lipstick and liking lips. I wish they had a few more varients in colour. The price is awesome. Crisps up lipstick. I will definitely buy again.
Sarah K.
These are great for multi-purpose product lovers! They can be used for lip liners, concealers and eyeliners ! They last long and have gorgeous packaging ! I love them and would recommend to others of all skin types
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
This pencil is a must have. Perfect for brightening up your water line or blending around your brows for a more polished look. I always keep back ups of this versatile pencil on hand.
Yasmina L.
Saudi Arabia
I love love this pencil! They work wonders to me! I love using them under my eye and to outline my lip. Easy to apply, easy to blend, buildable as well. The price is worth it and I would love to buy this again.
Sarah W.
Ipswich
Review for: Light more...
I use this product as an eyeliner. I works great on the waterline and really helps open the eyes. I use it in the mornings when my eyes are a little red and tired looking and it makes a great improvement. I wouldn't say its's head over heals away from any other nude eyeliner, but it does have good pigmentation and good staying power.
Samantha M.
Gloucester, ON
Review for: Light more...
This really is a wonder pencil! There are so many uses for it and the price is great. I'm not usually a drugstore beauty lover but this won me over. I use on my water line, corners of my eyes and to help conceal zits. Will definitely purchase again.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?