BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Hina A.
These are great for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes, the browbone, the cupid's bow, lining the waterline and also lining the lips! They help prevent the bleeding of lipstick! These wonder pencils are truly amazing! Definitely a must have! I just love them!
Charlotte F.
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Review for: Light more...
From this product, I found that it should be used as a light, touch up concealer as it doesn't do heavy coverage. This can also be used as a highlighter, to brighten up the brow area, the water line to make your eyes look bigger, lip liner which could be used as a lip base before your lipsticks and so on. I think this product is good with all it's extra features.
Aimee S.
The best multi-use pencil! I use this for multiple things, multiple times a day. I can spot conceal, line my waterline, fix the edges of my lipstick, highlight my brow bone and more. The lightest colour is the perfect shade for me. I am going to be buying a lot more of these in the future!
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
The pencils are amazing! Super creamy and amazing pigment! I can use the lighter on to highlight smaller areas like the Cupid's bow or under the brow and it also works really well for cleaning up small mistakes! It's basically a concealer in a pencil form and I can't get enough of these!!
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Great product. I use it mostly on my waterline and it does need reapplication throughout the day but I find that fairly typical unless you're using a waterline specific pencil. Handy to travel in your purse with for touch ups through out the day.
Lori Ann C.
Montreal
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
If people really know me. Im a eyebrow freek! I can go out of the house without makeup..but my eyebrows definitely have to be done. When i use my anastasia pomade , to carve and highlight my eyebrows I use this bad boy. Very smooth application which is good because i have texture on my skin. On top of it..you can use it for your waterline!
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Review for: Medium more...
I honestly don't get what is the hype about this product... The colour is good and all but it doesn't blend at all! And when it decides to finally blend, it becomes patchy and my whole face is a mess... Even if this would work I personnaly wouldn't find a good use to it...
Jacinda L.
Calgary, AB
I use this to line my waterline, and it works really well. I have used it under my bottom lip to clean up the liquid lipstick line. But I prefer it as a waterline eyeliner. Really helps me green eyes pop, and make me look doe-eyed.
Jalisa P.
Holland landing , ON
Review for: Light more...
I use this for my waterline as well as highlighting under my eye brows ! For the price , it's fantastic ! I will definitely buy this again when I run out but I've had it for a few months and I think it will last me about her few months ! Highly recommend this product !
Natalie 🐱.
This is an incredibly versatile product! You can use it to reverse line your lips, define your eyebrows, and hide your blemishes! I also use it to brighten up my eyes by lining a small part of the inner corner of my eye to make me look more awake! It's basically a thick concealer in pencil form. I like this product a lot and would totally recommend it!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?