BY NYX #67 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
i like this pencil for covering up dark circles or extra help with red spots and areas. I love it for my water line and inner corner of the eye for highlighting under the brow bone also. i dont find it super hydrating or does a fabuous job concealing bigger red spots because of the pencil like formula its tougher and not as creamy for coverage but its nice for other things and needs
Maha M.
Ottawa, ON
I use this eye pencil on all my brides. Its the perfect flesh tone. I use it to conceal blemishes as well as line the inner rim of the eye. It gives the bride the wide awake look. I also receive lots of compliments when I wear this liner on the inner rim of my eye. It's definitly budget friendly so everyone should have it in their makeup bag!
Diane L.
Milton, ON
Review for: Medium more...
Great product! I use it on my waterline to make my eyes bigger and it does its job! It is also great for concealing spots on the face and a great lip liner as well. I would definitely recommend this nyx product to my friends and you guys!
Szandra S.
This is such a multi-purposen item. I originally bought it to use it in my waterline and it's amazing for that. Very creamy, high pigmentation and stays nicely as well. I haven't tried it as actual concealer on spots but it's great for touch ups under the brow or around the lipstick. It's a must have in my daily routine.
Elisa d.
I honestly just needed a lip liner one day and I couldn't find the right shade so I bought it on a limb, I love it. I love how it's a bit multipurpose and so it makes sleepy mornings a little (a lot) easier. I bought a shade too light, but don't actually mind it too bad as I typically blend it out.
Hina A.
These are great for highlighting the inner corner of the eyes, the browbone, the cupid's bow, lining the waterline and also lining the lips! They help prevent the bleeding of lipstick! These wonder pencils are truly amazing! Definitely a must have! I just love them!
Charlotte F.
Halifax, West Yorkshire
Review for: Light more...
From this product, I found that it should be used as a light, touch up concealer as it doesn't do heavy coverage. This can also be used as a highlighter, to brighten up the brow area, the water line to make your eyes look bigger, lip liner which could be used as a lip base before your lipsticks and so on. I think this product is good with all it's extra features.
Aimee S.
The best multi-use pencil! I use this for multiple things, multiple times a day. I can spot conceal, line my waterline, fix the edges of my lipstick, highlight my brow bone and more. The lightest colour is the perfect shade for me. I am going to be buying a lot more of these in the future!
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
The pencils are amazing! Super creamy and amazing pigment! I can use the lighter on to highlight smaller areas like the Cupid's bow or under the brow and it also works really well for cleaning up small mistakes! It's basically a concealer in a pencil form and I can't get enough of these!!
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Great product. I use it mostly on my waterline and it does need reapplication throughout the day but I find that fairly typical unless you're using a waterline specific pencil. Handy to travel in your purse with for touch ups through out the day.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
antonia r.
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?

back