BY NYX #67 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Liesel B.
Melbourne
I have the light wonder pencil and oh my god it os such a great addition to my make up bag. I use it as an eyeliner, to clean up my brows, conceal, clean up lipstick. It is so versatile and great! I think that everyone should have one of these in their makeup bag because it is so handy!
Alison F.
Victoria, BC
I love this wonder pencil! Good to use to enhance the eyebrows or to get at little spots like along the lips or right under the eyes to have a brighter and more awake look. It's easy to use and lasts a long time.
Betsy P.
Doral,FL
Review for: Medium more...
I didnt really liked this product even though its so creamy until I found the best use for it wich is brow highlight (for me of course) i find it so easy to do it with this product. I honestly thought it was harder... you go nyx!
Megan R.
Sheffield
Review for: Light, Medium more...
I am obsessed with these!! They are so versatile in use, as they can be used to widen the eye, create a sharp line around lip liner and conceal! I have both the light and medium coloured pencils for different uses and I can't recommend them enough!
Jessica S.
Edmonton, AB
This is the perfect product for brightening the waterline. Its pigmented and creamy, making the application perfect. I've never actually used this as a "concealer" but it is a great nude eyeliner. Will  repurchase for sure - super affordable!
Valeria S.
Yekaterinburg
Review for: Light more...
For me it's just  an ordinary pencil. I use it under brow and sometimes to make a lip contour, but it may be done with a fondation or concealer also. I can't say that this is a MUST HAVE but it's a good pencil anyway.
Stephanie S.
Didn't have much expectations for this product, but on first application I fell in love! So creamy and pigmented in the waterline and it makes me look so awake and fresh. I'm good to go with one swipe, so amazing!
Lyndsay W.
London, ON
Love this versatile little pencil. Works great for spot concealing, reverse lip lining and for eyebrow shaping. Easy to sharpen and lasts. A great little add on for the jobs your regular concealer can't do!
Sheetal S.
Gurgaon
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
Ohh this is such a good concealer pencil. I don't exactly use this particularly as a concealer because it's quite thin to apply like that but i use this to push up my eyebrows and on the water line. Build able and very easy to blend.
Gives quite a good coverage.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
Estekit de correctores en lapices sonnsuper prácticos lo que no me gusta es que cuando los productos son en lápiz como que duran menos peronsin embargo es un excelente producto lo recomiendo
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
antonia r.
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?

back