BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Sierra A.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Light more...
I like it to brighten my water line. It’s nothing special though because there are other brands that carry products that do the same thing. Ill use pretty much any of them.
Yesenia A.
Brooklyn New York
Review for: Medium more...
Bought it cause I heard if it bring out your eyes and my eye are brown but I use it to pop my eyes a little more got them small and hooded eyes so I use it often .
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA
Eh never used it. I tried once and didn’t like it. Now it just sits in my drawer because I don’t want to throw away. Just haven’t figured out how else to use it.
Madi W.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Medium more...
Pencil is very hard to get a good point after you sharpen it for the first time. Okay pay off, definitely stays put but such a hassle after you use it a few times.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
Review for: Light more...
This is one of those products I didn't know I needed until I started using it!  I don't use it for anything other than my waterline, but for that I think it works great!  The nude color looks great with my light skin.  It goes on easy, covers that redness you can get on your waterline, and really brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake.  It seems to last pretty long.  I've had it get a bit clumpy during application a few times, which is why I didn't give it five stars, but overall I really like this product.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks for my lips and brows.
Ariana C.
this NYX wonder pencil has so many good uses to it. I use this pencil as an eyeliner for my waterline which helps make my eyes look more awake. I have really sensitive eyes so this pencil doesn't budge throughout the day nor does it makes my eyes watery. I also use it as a concealer when I'm doing my eyebrows & it is really blendable. I would totally recommend this product.
Skylar K.
Review for: Light more...
I have always had trouble finding a nude eyeliner that stays on my waterline throughout the day until I found this product. It is so long lasting and creamy. I really wish it was a retractable pencil but it brightens my eyes up so much. If you have squinty eyes like me putting a nude liner will really help make them look more open and make you appear more awake. The price point is so good for the quality of this product. Definitely worth a shot! You can find this product in store or online at Ulta.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
I absolutely love these pencils! I use them every single day! They are so versatile. You can use them to conceal, under the brow bone, or on the waterline to give your eyes a natural looking pop! I also like the use this pencil in the front of my brows and blend it into a darker pencil, giving my brows a very soft look on the front part of them! They are super affordable, and are such a great multiuse product! NYX is a really awesome brand!
Ashley g.
Lexington , SC
Really love this stuff! I'm always getting lipstick outside my lip line. This pencil helps tremendously with getting your lipstick to stay where it needs to be. I always find that matte lipstick or lip tint seems to go beyond the lip line and tends to look very messy. Using the pencil for a brow high lighter and spot concealer is a bonus.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Review for: Light, Medium more...
I love using this product for two different things. The first thing are use it for is cleaning up after I do my eyebrows. You can also use this to shape your eyebrows as a concealer or to clean up any mess that you made while filling your eyebrows in. The second reason why I use this is to line my tight line my waterline whenever I do a certain make up look, that I want my eyes to pop and stand out with. The nude shade looks great in the bottom waterline!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?