3 varieties available
NYX Wonder Pencil
4.32 / 5 based on 811 Reviews
Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
NYX Wonder Pencil
- "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
- "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
- "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
- "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
- "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
I really like how versatile this product is. I normally use it for a nude waterline or to conceal tiny imperfections on my face.
This product is so universal. I love that about it. My personal fave way to use it is in your waterline. It’s very brightening.
I use this on my brows. Also my lips! Works wonders! Recommend to everyone. Blends really well! Its in my daily makeup routine
Perfect to conceal but perfect for perfecting your brows an lips an nose. Gets rightin there an stays. Loveit anprice is awsome
The color payoff is ok. The formula is fairly hard and needs to be creamier to use to be comfortable. Ok liner, crap concealer.
Excellent product with so many uses, the brows, lips, eyeliner, small blemish...I keep one in every bag, the price is great.
Q & A
How have you guys used this product ?
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
What different ways are you able to use this product?
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos