BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Does this pencil smudge easily?2 Answers
  • Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Sandra N.
Good coverage, light feeling. Loving it oneveryday make up routine. Applying and blending is easily and everything works as it should. Happy with that.
Kandice D.
I use this on my waterline. It's such a natural look and really makes my eyes pop. I also like to line my lips with it to keep my lipstick in place.
Katie E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Review for: Medium more...
This little pencil is great. I use it to line the bottom of my inner eyes to wake them up. I also use it to line my lips to make them pop sometimes.
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
Super affordable product. It is very versatile as well. I mostly use it for my waterline. Makes your eye pop! Overall a great product for the price!
Ryan G.
San Antonio , TX
Great product that covers imperfections! It’s a great all in one when traveling! One of the many nyx products that are fabulous! I highly recommend!
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Medium more...
It is great for the eyes! Make you look awake and for someone who has small eyes it makes them look bigger as well. Don't really LOVE it for my lips.
Megan W.
Adrian, MI
Really like this pencil, use it outside my liine to stop smudging and along waterline. Works great, a little thick, bkends well, great neutral color.
Lu A.
Cary
Review for: Light more...
Picked this up mainly as an eye brightener. Pencil is lovely, a bit waxy, Wonderful as reverse lip liner. Not super water proof, made my eyes water.
Brittney Z.
Pawtucket, RI
Excellent product. I use it for my waterline to help brighten up my eyes all the time. Definitely make you're you're getting the right color thoughh
jos l.
Buena pigmentacion y buena textura aunque el producto no dura mucho puesto, fácil aplicación, lo recomendaría NYX Wonder Pencil
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?